9

IM BACKKKKK AFTER SO MANY YEARS!! Happy new years 😍😍😍😍🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽. I've been missing this lil goofy story SOO!
________________
Johnny stares down at you.

Johnny: "You don't know how long I've been wanting this y/n."

You keep your gaze fixed on his while you wait for him to make a move. His eyes were fixed on yours as he began unbuckling his jeans. He placed his body gently on top of yours. It appeared as though his dark eyes were peering into your soul. He started kissing you very passionately. You kissed him back and put your arms around his neck. He began unhooking your bra as you kissed him and slid his pants down. Your bra and top were removed a short while afterwards. To take a breath, Johnny moved away from the kiss. He kept glancing at you. Soon later, he started to smile.

You: "What's wrong?"
Johnny: "Nothing I just... can't believe this is happening."
You: "well it is."
Johnny: "I don't want this to be a stupid mistake. Do you really want to do this?"

You nod.

Johnny: "what about Doyoung?"
You: "Are you seriously talking about him right now?"

You roll your eyes. You thought about what happened with him not too long ago. It hurt that he didn't really have feelings for you. Johnny continued staring at you.

You: "Doyoung was a mistake."

You raised your hands to his cheeks and began rubbing your thumbs softly across his cheeks.

You: "I want you. Not Doyoung."

Johnny smirked. He unbuttoned your jeans and started sliding your underwear down with them. Johnny began making love to you. As Johnny was pleasuring you your thoughts about everything else went away. Even thoughts about you and Johnny's relationship went away. Johnny continued to push in and out harder every second, causing you to moan louder and louder. The speed at which he was going was almost unbearable, so you buried your nails into his back. He lowered his mouth to your ear.

Johnny: "Fuck y/n."

You instantly folded at his remark. You drew him to your mouth and gave him a kiss. He was the only thing on your mind at that moment. He slowly pulled out. You felt your body tense up as he started to rub slow circles on your clit. moans started to slip out of your mouth and into his which caused him to push his body further against yours. you felt ecstasy form all over your body as he sped up his ministrations on your cunt. your breathe hitched and your back arched as you felt complete euphoria from the not foreign, but well forgotten sensation.

You: "Johnny please.. i wanna make you feel good."

You choked out between your breathy moans.

Johnny: "Dont worry about me, my love. Just seeing you likes this makes me so happy, you'd never understand. Just let me take care of you."

his words of praise made your back arch with utter bliss as your orgasm began to creep up on you. You dug your nails into his forearm as you came undone and begged him to stop. Instead of slowing down, he sped up causing your orgasm to be even more intense than it already was.

Johnny: "Forget about everything that happened. I'll make you feel better."

He said it with such passion lingering in his soft voice. you looked at him and smiled since it was all you could do. the overstimulation from your first climax as you felt a second one nearing. Johnny picked up on that and stopped what he was doing just to kiss you with so much tenderness. the satisfaction that crept onto his face was so oddly attractive and overwhelming for you. But your expression changed.