𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

It had been a couple of days after Taki had visited them, Raina had gotten a call from the young man as he excitedly described his phone call with K. Despite everything, Raina couldn't help but smile as she listened to Taki, ever since he broke the news of K's departure Raina confined in Taki as well as Ni-ki more than anyone else in her life. She knew how much both young men missed K, so hearing Taki gush about his conversation with K made her smile. Over the past couple of days, Raina had also gotten closer with Haru, the two had met up and had lunch together. Raina now knew that Haru had no idea of the history between herself and K, the two adults talked about anything and everything. Talking to Haru was like a breath of fresh air, he always had something to say and there was always something new to talk about when Raina was with Haru. The group had been teasing Raina about her new friendship with Haru, to which Raina didn't bother reacting to, it was clear to anyone with eyes that Haru was indeed a very attractive man and Raina was no exception but she saw him as nothing but a new friend. 

 Raina stared at the door in front of her, her fingers thumping a familiar pattern against her side. 2 hours ago Haru had called Raina and asked if she would like to come to the dance studio and help K teach a class. Although, had she known K would be there prior to arriving Raina would've kindly rejected Haru's offer but it was too late now, especially when Haru spotted Raina through the small panel window on the door and smiled at her. 

Inside the room, Haru stood beside K in front of the class. All of them ranged in ages from 18 years of age to 25, K shot Haru a confused glance when he saw his friend smile, his eyes focused on the door.

"Okay class, before we get started for the day. We have a special guest, now please be respectful to them and please try not to be too loud." Haru said with a grin, everyone shared a confused look as Haru walked to the door and opened it. The once quiet room was now filled with screams of bewirldiment as Raina walked into the room with a big smile, everyone's wide eyes stared at Raina in shock, confusion and amazment.

Raina stood beside Haru and bowed to everyone.

"Hello everyone! I am Raina Park and I will be here to help guide this class today. I hope we all have fun." Raina said sweetly, everyone internally melting at the sound of her honey voice. Raina look around the room before her eyes connected with a pair of deep brown eyes, the woman swallowed thickly and bowed her head to him politely before quickly breaking away but she could still feel his eyes on her, burning through her skin. K stared at Raina with a tight jaw, confusion and shock swimming in his eyes he turned to Haru who had made his way back beside him as Raina introduced herself.

"Why didn't you tell me Haru?" K quietly questioned his best friend, his voice low. Haru smiled apologetically, his brows furrowing slightly when he picked up the slight edge in K's voice.