♢Chapter~24♢

Teja woke up and stretched her body , yawning. She looked above , at the unfamiliar fan and a simple ceiling not the one she was used to now. She sat in her place and looked at the room.

Dust had formed an outer layer in almost everything. And then she saw Karan sitting in the orange couch, fainted. She started taking baby steps towards him while examining if he is asleep or fainted. She saw some dried tears in his cheeks.

Was he crying? No. This cold-man cant cry. But what if he was? We are not in the mansion. He is in the same room as me. Has dried tears spots. And yesterday?
Oh shit, we both are kidnapped. Thats why he is in the same room, we are not in the mansion. And he is not sleeping , he is fainted.

Karan actually fell asleep while busy in his thoughts and flashes. He was successful while controlling his tears but sitiation goes out of control when one is asleep and flashes still keep coming.

"I need to save us. Yesterday, he saved me. Now i will save him and balance our accounts. Yess!" Teja nodded to herself and turned to door side.

"But before that i have something more important. " She ran to bathroom.

After doing her work, she sneaked out of the room still registering the fact that the door of her room was opened. She had seen a wiper in her room and had taken it as self-defence!

She grasped as she looked at the man sleeping in the hall's beige colored sofa. She could not see his face ashe was laying by his stomach.

He has kidnapped us! Teja held the wiper tightly and took long-silent steps to down.

She was about to hit the man but somebody held the wiper from back. She tried to pull it but was failing miserably.

"Aiyaaa..." With one last groan, she pulled harder. But again failed. She turned back and stumbled.

Karan was the one to stop her from hitting their kidnapper. First i need to hit his own head . May he gets some brain then.

She looked at him while raising her one eye brow in a questioning manner.  Karan copied her expressions.

"What?"

"What?"

Really need to hit his head. He is copying me.

"U..stop copying me and let me hit our kidnapper. I know u r afraid but dont worry, this time I will save you!" Teja patted his head .

Karan gave her unbelievable look. "Go ahead!" He sat near the sleeping man and started scrolling his mobile.

Teja looked at him as if he was a ghost. "Are You Serious?" Teja whispered to him.

Karan didnt respond making her groan. She punched his shoulder and karan glared her. 'Sorry' she muttered while rubbing the spot she hit.

"But are you sure , you didnt forget your brain somewhere? Who sits so casually near his kidnapper?" Teja whispered.

Karan gave her blank look and stood up. He went out of the house from the main gate. "Heyy..dont leave me here." Teja whispered running behind him.

She sighed as she could not find him.
"What are you doing here?" She looked back at the man who spoke.

A man in his black shirt and pants had spoken and she recognized him. He was the same person who was helping karan yesterday.

She held his shoulders and was about to rotate him but the man bent down. "What r u doing?" His voice resembled fear.

Teja went to his back and saw that this was the same man who was sleeping in the couch. "Oh !so u r not the kidnapper." Teja sighed in relief.