Monday

~<Lotus POV>~

Me again, I'm going to skip Sunday since all we did was change up my legal quirk plan. Now I can grow plants, color them, and make them very poisonous/venomous. I can of course do much more but I can't show it off and when I'm not being a villain I revert to my original appearance. Anyways after my villainous debute we found a bar to drink at. What I didn't find out til yesterday was that that bar was headquarters for the League of Villains. Seriously we entered our future enemies lair and drank ourselves silly saying a villain killed my shitty parents.

Back on track now, no need to rant about lapse of judgement. Monday morning I was a bit hung over still and I walked into school holding a few seeds in my hands. I just flipped them around some and fidgeted with them as I waited for the targets. They didn't bug me til lunch time which is good for me but bad for them. Now I will have to change the writing style for a bit. I apologize in advance to the people who read this.

Bully 1: "Yo, seedless I heard your parents died being perverts." He laughed as he activated his quirk which is a rip off of wolverine with stone claws.

Bully 2: "They deserved to die. Giving birth to a quirkless shit like you." His quirk is magnetic and only works on magnetic rocks like 1s claws.

Me: "Yeah yeah whatever. Just let me slowly rot ok?"

Bully 1: "Fuck no, we're going to kill you."

Both idiots get on either side of me and activate their quirks causing both to fly at me.  One claw enters one of my shoulders and the other goes through my hand. Bully 2 punched my back causing my shoulders to fracture.

Both: "Die Quirkless!"

Me: "GO TO HELL YOU VILLAINOUS BASTARDS!!!!"

That is when the fun began. Seeds fell from my hands and they quickly grew. What would be just normal sunflower and Venus flytrap became their doom. They fully grew and became blood red as they cut, brushed, and clamped onto the duo. The poisons started to work instantly as I coughed up blood and fell over. The poison was a special blend I've come up with. After it enters the bloodstream it makes their blood boil enough to make them pass out before it vanishes into their body without a trace. After a day or two it'll return, make them pass out, and make them impotent. After that I'm not sure what would happen. I forgot what it does as it was a couple centuries ago.

Ok, Lily just told me it was a lottery what happened next. They would either die, switch their sexuality, change their gender, give them amnesia, or make them quirkless. Here's the kicker to it though, that lottery roll happens every few weeks. No matter what gender, sexuality, etc they can't get aroused enough to fuck. That is probably the worst bit of the poison until it killed them. I got sidetracked again sorry.

After they got poisoned and fainted the flowers healed me and helped me stand before they became dust leaving me some seeds. The school nurse grabbed the knocked out bullies and I was sent into the detention room where I acted confused while the police and heroes came. Eraser Head asked me what happened and I was mostly truthful as I can't say I'm a villain.

"As you know my parents were killed Saturday by that villain. I kinda celebrated afterwards after I found out and got drunk. I found some seeds from before I was kicked out and started to play with them this morning as a way to focus. Then those two idiots attacked me during lunch and I dropped the seeds yelling at them to go to hell. Then the seeds grew, knocked them out somehow and healed me." Luckily I made them heal me some but I kept scars from the duos attack and my life with my parents.

I was taken to a hospital, tested like Izuku was, and then sent back to the shelter. Since Izuku and I have quirks now we are both being kicked out that day and had to find a place to live. Luckily I had found my shitty parents and got their house to live in. Izuku instantly made a secret basement for our future scheming. We both got jobs after school Tuesday and we did small acts of terrorism from time to time. Hopefully Izuku writes the next couple chapters. I have a date tonight with a new girl who hopefully isn't a stupid vegan.