31

It was 8 in the night and jungkook came to check on me. I was just sitting on my bed doing nothing. I was very bored.

'Did you have your dinner?'

He asked but I said no.

'Why? What happened?'

'The nurse left early. I m feeling hungry but since you ordered me to not come out of my room I m staying here.'

' Why did she leave?'

'Her mother got sick so I said her to leave and take care of her mother.'

'Oh okay. Wait here I will bring you something to eat.'

'No jungkook wait.'

'What?'

'Can I come down and eat. Since last 10 days I have not stepped out of this room and I feel locked here. Please allow me to go out of this room.'

'Okay but for only some time. You should take rest again.'

'Yay. Thank you.'

I squealed in excitement of getting out of this room. Since I moved my hand it caused me pain.

'Ouch.'

I said and held my hand.

'Stupid girl. How clumsy you are?'

He said and raised one eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and followed him down. He served me soup. I was shocked that he was serving me, I mean it was always the other way. Now that the tables have turned and seeing him serving me made me happy.

He sat opposite to me and started eating his dinner while here I am struggling to eat with my left hand since I can't move my right hand. Every day nurse was feeding me so I didn't find it difficult to eat. I sighed and tried again and took a spoon. I was able to eat but it was still a little bit difficult since it was left hand. Jungkook seemed to notice that and he came to me and sat beside me. He took the bowl and spoon and took a spoon full of soup putting it infront of my mouth.

My mouth dropped. Is he really feeding me right now? Wow. Am I dreaming?

'Open your mouth.'

He said bringing me back to my senses. I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth but few drops flowed down from the corner of my lips.

Shit. How embarrassing. I can't even eat properly.

I cursed myself and started searching for a napkin to clean myself. But what jungkook did was caught my breath. He wiped the soup from my mouth with his thumb and sucked it. I blushed. When I say I blushed it doesn't mean a normal blush. I literally became a tomato.

I couldn't look into his eyes. After having dinner he took me to the backyard. We both sat down and looked at the night for few min. I have always liked and admired the night sky. But for now I couldn't concentrate on the sky. My full concentration is on jungkook who is now sitting beside me.

His face was glooming under the moon light. He was looking ethereal. How did I manage to fall for this man that I was even ready to die for him? I hated him in the beginning a lot. But now I can't hate him at all. I was wrong of judging his character. He is a mafia but surely he isn't a bad one. Infact he saved a lot of people and killed and punished only who deserved it.

'Done staring at me ?'

He bought me out of my thoughts. I cleared my throat and we went inside. Jungkook followed me to my room.

'Oh no you are bleeding.'

He said.

'What?'

'Your wound is wet. The bandage is red.'