Alex's Pokémon Team!

[(JunkBot): Just as a quick heads up, Alex may or may not gain some new Pokémon on his team. We'll just have to wait and see. But if you want me to add some new Pokémon, leave some suggestions down below!)]

 But if you want me to add some new Pokémon, leave some suggestions down below!)]

Name: Coral.
Age: 45.
Gender: Female.
Type: Water/Fairy.
Species: Primarina.
Eye Colour: Bright blue.
Hair Colour: Light blue.
Species: Primarina.
Height: 6'11". (210.82 centimetres)
Weight: 97.0 lbs. (44.0 kg)
Ability: Torrent.
Hidden Ability: Liquid Voice.
Likes:
• Being with Alex.
• Hugging Alex and sometimes kissing him when his guard is down.
• Swimming with other Water Types.
Dislikes:
• Being bullied and abused.
• Alex losing himself.
• Sharpedo's.
Hobbies:
• Swimming.
• Singing.
• Blowing bubbles.
• Cuddling with Alex.
• Nurturing younger Pokémon.
Goals:
• Reach her final evolved form. (success)
• Have baby seals. (success)
• Become a powerful swimmer. (success)
Heroic Achievements: No information.
Type of Hero: Elegant Mer-woman.

Overview:
Primarina is a Water/Fairy type Pokémon and the first Pokémon to officially join Alex's Team during his stay in the Pokémon Dimension, and his first overall.

Appearance:
Primarina is a marine Pokémon that resembles a cross between a sea lion and a mermaid. Most of her body is white, but she has a long, blue, fish-like tail. It has a long snout with a round, pink nose, bright blue eyes with long white eyelashes, and long light blue hair trailing off the back of her head. A tiara-like structure rests on her forehead, consisting of a line of pearls with a pink sea star at one corner and a thin, transparent blue fin extending back over her hair. Her hair is contained to a ponytail by two strings of pearls. This ponytail, as shown in the anime, becomes temporarily undone when she performs certain moves. On her body are three fins similar to the one on its crown: one that drapes around her shoulders and chest, one around her waist where her fishtail begins, and one near the tip of her tail. It has long front fins with three digits. Primarina's long fishlike tail is bright blue with small pointed, pink fins around her hips. Her tail fins are white, and she is capable of using them as feet to stand up.

Personality:
As a Popplio, Coral was originally very shy and skittish. She was usually picked on by older Pokémon and she was bullied due to her shyness. But after meeting Rosie, Coral started to gain some confidence when she offered to help Coral master Hydro Pump. But when Alex first arrived in her dimension and saved both her and Rosie, Coral started to like him a lot and always saw him as her master.

But after evolving into Brionne, as a result of the strong bond and feelings she shares with Alex, Coral became much more confident in her abilities. She also started to develop a more playfully teasing side as well as a flirty side as well.

After reaching her final evolved form, Coral became much stronger, faster and more caring. She also retains her playful side as she also still retains her teasing side. Upon her final evolution, Coral became very nurturing as seen when she affectionately tackled and nuzzled Alex when he had saved her from a group of certain Pokémon.