이십삼(23): Los Angeles

DAY 61

THIRD PERSON

A girl dressed up in a white T-shirt and denim jeans, her head covered with a Celine cap and her face with a mask, leaving little for everyone's eyes. But her brown eyes and short blonde hair made her different from others.

She was standing behind three women wearing backless tops paired with skinny-fit jeans that showed off their perfect curves.

It looks like she is guarding the three women who are enjoying the party. She was just standing there in the middle of the dancefloor.

A lot of males and females tried to dance with her, but she ignored all of them since she was not interested in having fun when she was having jet lag.

While she was suffering from jetlag, her boss was having a great time partying with her friends. She was dancing like there was no tomorrow.

There are lots of beasts watching their prey, waiting for the right time to approach them. They are all staring at the dancefloor, where there are lots of beautiful and hot women enjoying their time.

The Khadra Twins always manage to attract so much attention, and now that someone stunning as fuck was with them, they are gaining lots of attention from men.

However, those men that were waiting for a chance to approach the three stunning women can't go near them because of a certain someone who is suffering from jetlag.

Her eyes were screaming, fuck off, and her aura was not good because she badly wanted to sleep, but her demanding boss made her their bodyguard to shield them from horny assholes.

"Come on, Hottie, enjoy yourself." Haze Khadra told Lalisa, who was just standing like a statue behind them.

Simi grabbed Lalisa's hand and lifted it into the air while grooving to the music. So Lalisa doesn't want to be a killjoy like what her boss did on the plane, so she awkwardly smiles at Simi and dances to the rhythm.

Jennie, who had been watching them, clenched her palm into a fist. She moved smoothly beside Simi and put her arms around her (S) shoulder, dragging her away from Lalisa.

Lalisa sighed in relief when Jennie did that.

"Hold this. " Jennie handed her Chanel purse to Lalisa, and the latter didn't have a choice but to carry it.

The tall, blonde-haired girl watches her boss, who is trying to get her hair into a pony tail or bun while grooving to the music and facing her direction.

She can't help but notice the stunning woman in front of her. With Jennie's perfect curves, ethereal visual, seductive gaze, and charisma, Lalisa can't help but gulp in the sigh and feel her face is slowly heating up.

It didn't go unnoticed by Jennie. She noticed how Lalisa checked her out, which made her mentally smirk.

I guess I didn't lose my charm. She said in her thoughts, then an idea flashed in her head.

After she tied her hair, her arms went around Lalisa's neck, and she pulled her closer to her so she could smell the natural scent of her secretary.

"Dance with me." Jennie whispered something to Lalisa's ears, which sent shivers through the blonde-haired girl's body.

Jennie guided Lalisa's hand to her waist since Lalisa was dancing awkwardly, it like Lalisa was avoiding to touch her.