18

Hoseok and Serena were informed about the incident. They quickly made their visit to the mansion. After staying there for sometime and spending time with Taehyung, Lucia and Eunwoo....they left the mansion.

"How are you feeling?" Eunwoo asked to Taehyung who just nodded and hummed.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung.....I couldn't protect you." Eunwoo said,eyes getting wet.

"Awe! You're so emotional, Eun. I'm alright so don't worry much about me." Taehyung said at which Eunwoo pouted.

"Dad was so angry when he saw you in that condition. We all literally felt shivers running down through our spines." Eunwoo said at which Taehyung looked confused but at the same time he felt anger.

'Ha! Why not? What about that time when he did the same to me?' Taehyung wanted to speak aloud but he didn't as there was no one to believe on him.

"Just join us for dinner. We all want to see you. Uncle and aunt are joining us today and some other family members too." Eunwoo said .

"Ok,but you've to pick some nice clothes for me." Taehyung said while winking at Eunwoo who smirked.

"I like you without any clothes better though..." Eunwoo slurred making Taehyung hit his arm.

"Shut up! Why are you always so horny?" Taehyung said glaring at him.

"I can't help! My husband is just so beautiful and handsome!" Eunwoo pouted at which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're tired right now so take some rest. I'll wake you up when it's time." Eunwoo said and Taehyung nodded.

______________
______________

It was dinner time and all were in the dining room and sitting on chairs which chatting.

The family was looking huge right now. Taehyung always saw Lucia, Jungkook and Eunwoo in that mansion but it was different now.

"So..... you're our Eunnie's husband?" A woman said and at first Taehyung was confused with the name but soon understood that the lady meant Eunwoo.

Taehyung smiled and said "Yes, ma'am. I'm Ki- I mean Jeon Taehyung." With that he bowed politely making the lady smile at his politeness.

"I'm Jeon Hara, Eunwoo's aunt and Lucia's  older sister." Hara said at which Taehyung gave her a polite smile.

"She's my daughter, Jeon Mina." Hara said and Taehyung smiled at Mina who scoffed slightly and rolled her eyes.

Taehyung didn't like the way Mina behaved with him.

"He's my husband,Jeon Changhan." Hara introduced her husband and Taehyung bowed to him.

"Introduce yourself!" Another woman said making Taehyung flinch.

"I'm Jeon Taehyung. Eunwoo's husband and future king." Taehyung said confidently. Others smiled at his confidence except Mina and that woman.

"I'm Lee Areum , Lucia sister's younger sister." Areum said,pissed with Taehyung without any reason.

"I hope you guys will enjoy the dinner." Taehyung said and Eunwoo was proud of him. Soon Jungkook entered too and Taehyung was already feeling uneasy with latter's presence.