V

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴜᴘ! ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ᴍᴄ

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎

"𝓱𝓾𝓱, 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽."

The woman was drained of all her energy last night, she had to do various exercises, and her long slumber of 90+ years didn't help.

She learned just recently that it was the year 2018, and it was now the Heisei era. She's been alive for over 500 years?

She still needs to learn a lot more about modern Japan, its history, and modern things, like pens.

She certainly didn't want a repeat of her embarrassing herself again.

Walking through the crowds, she clung to the albino's sleeve, feeling dizzy by all of the people coming and going in the train station. Just how much did the population inflate?

Train stations seemed cool to her, but oh the buying of tickets, the rushing people, the finding of gates and platforms-

After buying something called train tickets, they waited for a bit and entered their train, the woman now bedazzled by the sheer amount of people in the same space as her.

Grabbing onto a handle from above, she clung on, fearing she'd be sent towards another person. They were positioned in front of the door, being squished together by the mass of people.

"Gojo-san, is it always this crowded?" She whispered to the man on her left, who bent down to listen.

"Mhm."

The woman thought, if they were to go through this every day she'd die. She didn't like the trains, there were a lot of sweaty people, a cramped space, and unnecessary contact with strangers.

[Y/N] scooted closer to her left, feeling an occasional hand touching some parts of her body, unknown if unintentional or not.

"Gojo-san." She bade him to lean over again.

"Can you shift over?" She whispered, unsure whether to simply cut the the person to her right's hand off or just ignore it.

Raising a brow, the male whispered back a 'Sure.', her breath hitching as she felt a hand again, which she swatted away, grunting.