38

"Hyung, I need your help." she said to Jungkook as they returned home from their lip smacking-ly delicious ice cream expedition. He hummed in response. "Do we have somewhere , where I can box a sandbag? Like in private? 15 minutes is all I need." she said pleadingly. 

"You know boxing?" he asked. "Not really, but I need to vent it. My hands are aching to grab a neck and snap it off for no apparent reason. I tend to get extremely violent, after my outbursts. " she explained. "Sure." he said gulping. "When?" he asked. "Anytime" she answered. "Get ready. I'll take you there in a few. " he said. 

A few minutes later Jungkook and Alesha entered a private space to which Jungkook had access to. "Go ahead. I'll just sit here." he said. "I'm sorry. But, I don't want you looking at me." she said guiltily. "sure" he said as he headed out. She stared at the bandages wrapping her fists and then back at the sandbag. She took a deep breath. 

A few painstakingly 15 minutes later, Jungkook entered the room after realizing that the loud punching in the room wasn't intending to stop soon as she only fastened the pace up.  He looked at her from afar. Angrily, punching the sandbag. "You should stop" he said earning a glare that sent chills down his spine. Her gaze changed it's stoic line of sight soon and apologized for her behavior. 

They went back home and she went in for a shower. As Alesha headed out from her shower wrapped in her towel [ because she forgot to take her clothes].  She was picking out her clothes from the cupboard when Taehyung barged in. He blushed as he dashed back out, yelling a sorry as he slammed the door shut. 

Alesha continued dressing up as if nothing happened. She headed out into the living room where Taehyung sat with the members looking beet red. He avoided looking at her straight in the face. She sat by his side and whispered in his ear," It's actually alright. You didn't see me naked or something dude! I was. wearing. a . towel!"  Taehyung blushed profusely as he nodded and slung an arm around her indicating for her to shut up and watch the movie. She rolled her eyes. 

"It's tomorrow" Yoongi yelled. " What is?" taehyung asked. "The show. I told you guys about. The one where we're supposed to talk about our experience living with her. And maybe play a few games." he answered pointing at Alesha who gave him a blank look. 

"You agreed to it as well!" he yelled at her. "Remind me again?" she said nervously. "You were playing criminal case on your phone and Jungkook was cheering by your side. I asked you if it would be okay to go on a show with us and you said sure." he said impatiently tapping his foot. "Oh right.." she trailed off before she could speak up again Yoongi yelled, "We're all doing this tomorrow, no backing out" he glared at the girl while speaking the last part. 

Ding dong~

Jungkook got up to get it and mauled in a large delivery box into the living room. "Alesha , It's for you." he yelled. "Finally it's here" she yelled excitedly as she ripped open the coverings. "Awesome" she yelled looking at the contents.