☩ Chapter Seven ☩

3rd Person POV:

"I'm doing this for Pah!!" Peh exclaimed, staring at the ground with a nervous expression and tone.

"This isn't your style!" Mikey suddenly said, "Who...tempted you into this?"

Peh seemed visibly surprised.

"Wow." An unknown voice drawled out, "What a surprise. Mikey isn't all brawn." He had a tattoo on his hand, reading 'Sin', whilst the other hand had 'Punishment' on it.

"How dull." The male bluntly spoke.

Takemichi, meanwhile. was taken aback, "Who...is this guy?!"

"...And you are?" Mikey questioned with a raised brow.

"Doesn't matter who I am." The male murmured whilst holding his cigarette, "But i'm in charge of Moebius; for the moment, at least. My name's Hanma."

"So you're the nasty creeplord behind all this." Mikey observed with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"You're such a pain in the ass, Mikey-cha-..." Hanma smiled, before getting cut off due to Mikey attempting to kick him.

Hanma, however, quickly stopped Mikey's kick with his arms.

Everyone was very shocked by Hanma's skills to be able to block Mikey's attack.

"He blocked Mikey's kick!?" Mitsuya quietly muttered under his breath in surprise.

Y/n watched with slight amusement, along with irritation, "This guy...I think I know him from somewhere...?" Y/n curiously kept their gaze on Hanma.

"Don't act so hasty, Mikey." Hanma smirked; a bruise forming on his arm due to the kick. His arm appeared as if it was stinging, "My mission is to destroy Toman."

Suddenly, slight shuffling was heard as many Moebius members emerged from the darkness.

"Best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves." Hanma finished, grinning widely, "But I think this works out."

Mitsuya, Draken, and Takemichi began to look around, trying to work out roughly how many people there was that they had to fight.

Draken carefully stood next to Y/n, keeping them safe in case something else may suddenly happen.

"With these hands, i'm gonna take on the Invincible Mikey..." Hanma declared, as Mikey also began to look around slightly, also observing how many Moebius members there were.

"...And tear you apart!!" Hanma loudly exclaimed with an insane expression.

Takemichi felt a shiver go down his spine, "Is this the guy...who is behind everything?!"

"Moebius's entire gang, a hundred people!" Hanma shouted, his arms stretched as Moebius was behind him and prepared for the sign to attack.