Surprise Chapter Ending

"Is this a good dress? I'm presenting an award and I'm nominated for a couple. What if I win? I don't want to look bad when I go up. It's the Grammy's." Camila whined looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'm nominated too AND I'm presenting with you! Don't stress." Lauren said.

"Yeah, but you look gorgeous, Lo." Camila sighed.

"Chancho, you look fine girl! Strut that ass! That dress shows it off!" Dinah exclaimed looking up from her phone.

Camila shrugged unsure looking at different angles of herself in the mirror.

"You look amazing, babe. You look like a princess and don't listen to Dinah! The only time you're strutting that ass is when I'm in the room, don't listen to Dinah." Lauren said getting up to plant a firm kiss on Camila's cheek.

"Well you guys are only saying that because I'm still standing here while you guys already have your perfect outfits." Camila whined.

"You look beautiful Camz." Lauren reassured.

The door opened and Normani and Ally walked in.

"We found the stylist!" Ally grinned widely. A girl with a suitcase walked in after they did and smiled at Camila.

"So sorry, your manager sent me a very late cab driver and horrid traffic was outside. I'm so sorry, but it seems like everything's in control. You look beautiful. Perfect choice you picked out! I'm Julia." The stylist smiled widely looking at Camila.

Camila's face softened and she gave a faint smile. "It is? You really think so?"

"Definitely, Camila. Let's get started on hair." Julia said going over to a smiling Camila.

"We tollllld yaaaa." Dinah and Lauren sang with wide grins plastered on their faces making Camila look back and give them each a glare.

"Well Ally and I are going to go." Normani said picking up her purse from a dresser.

"Where to?" Dinah asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, where were we going to go?" Ally asked looking at Normani.

"To see some celebs!" Normani exclaimed and Ally started to jump up and down.

"JT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!" Ally squealed.

"Holy shit! Smalls, Mani, I'm coming with! I'm trying to meet Beyoncé backstage. Apparently she's a surprise guest! C'mon! Let's not waste time." Laurenza, you're coming too." Dinah said getting up.

"B-B-But...my girlfriend." Lauren pouted.

"You can see your girlfriend later on. Go with them, Lo." Camila said looking at Lauren through the mirror.

"Ugh fine. I'm trying to see Angelina Jolie again. I hope I do!" Lauren exclaimed. She got up and made a move to give Camila a quick kiss on the lips until Camila stopped her.

"I have lipstick on." Camila said quickly.

"And I don't caaare!" Lauren sang out before kissing Camila quickly on the lips and running to the door.

-

The four girls went in front of a door and saw a sign on it that said 'nominees only' and stared at the sign.

"Well, I'm a nominee. I don't know about y'all but I'm out. Or should I say in! Haha!" Lauren exclaimed stepping over to the door until Dinah pulled her back.

"Nuh-uh missy. It's all or nothing. Because we're all in this together!" Dinah whispered loudly.

"We're all in this together," Normani quietly sang the High School Musical song but stopped when everyone stared at her.