Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's merciless attitude and at last he introduced Kavita as his lady love to whole world leaving Swara heart broken.

Sanskar is smiling while looking at Kavita who is in his arms while Swara looks at him holding tears in her eyes.

She fumes understanding she is the only the cause of all troubles in her and Sanskar 's life and comes toward her slapped her hard leave her and Sanskar shocked.

She again raised hand to slap her but become shocked when Sanskar push her aside making her fall down .

Sanskar : How dare you slap my Kavita? ( angrily yet dangerously) Kavita you are okay? ( wiping blood from her lips) I will kill you!!

Kavita : ( hold his hand) don't dirt your hand Sanskar by touching this disgusting woman.

Swara looks at Sanskar crying seeing hatred in his eyes.

Swara : ( composing herself) enough! What are you doing here? ( grabbing Kavita from shoulders) You again came to destroy my happiness. I should have thought earlier only, you only could do this. ( jerking her) You again trying to snatch my husband.

Sanskar : ( hold her hand and remove from Kavita grab her shoulders tightly hissing her in pain) dare you touch Kavita. I am warning you. She is not snatching me from you, you snatched me from my Kavita. YOU CAME IN BETWEEN OF US. 

Swara looks at him shockingly.

Swara : Sanskar! You don't remember anything. This woman is trying to separte us. Don't believe on her. I am your wife and your love. you don't love her, you love me.

Sanskar: Shut up! You will tell me whom I love or not? I love Kavita that too from 6 years! I did everything for my Kavita. I build up Karma Industry for her to take revenge of her death but God gave me my love back and you!
YOU! YOU CAME IN US! YOU TRAPPED ME IN YOUR INNOCENT FACE AND I MARRIED YOU. I GONE MAD BUT I WILL CORRECT MY MISTAKE AND WILL MARRY MY KAVITA. ( shocking her).

Swara : No Sanskar! I will not let you do anything wrong. You are mine husband. You love me. She is taking advantage of your memory loss. Try to remember our love and happiness. Please don't kill our happiness. Please don't kill me.

Kavita : how much you will do drama Swara? You snatched Sanskar from me but TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WINS! See my and Sanskar 's love won. He came to know about your real face that how for getting Laksh you targeted Sanskar and married her trapping him in your beauty and he fall in your trap. You made him against me but now he know your real face.

Swara : Shut up! Not one word! Sanskar! She is lying! Please believe me. You ask family..they are your family. They will not lie to you. ( to Ap) badi Maa say something to Sanskar. He is having doubt that me and Laksh having affair.

AP : then what wrong he is thinking? You are right Sanskar! This woman is disgusting. She have illegal relationships with your brother. Chi! It's so disgusting. I thought you left my son but no! You are still behind of him but Sanskar my son don't have any mistake. She only made him mad just like she made you mad. MAKING MEN'S MAD BEHIHD HER BEAUTY IS HER FAVORITE JOB.

Adarash : absolutely! She don't have character. For getting Laksh she came as your fake wife in home and lived with you without wedding. You can guess her character from this! Which woman can stay with a man without marriage what will be her character.

Ragini : I am her sister. I know her character from childhood. She always used to roam with boys. My and Laksh 's alliance was fixed but she allure my fiancee and my fiance became mad by her beauty and break alliance with me wanted to marry her. I had to became bad and I tried to break their alliance at last I married with Laksh but she never left his back and targeted you and came with fake marriage with drama of I WANT TO UNITE MY MAA BABA! but in real she wanted my Laksh. She did all possible way to snatch him from  me and at last I had to make you and Swara marry in real so I get rid from her but still she never left him. She is a disgusting woman being your wife she ditched you and her sister both. I am ashamed that she is my sister. ( cry fakely).