⟨1⟩ TEASER

"Landy, I still don't think you going out by yourself is a good idea."

"I know Dad, but I'll be fine" he rolled his eyes, "I'm 18, not 80."

_______________________________________
You know the drill!

Welcome to LE: Legacies!
Here's your official warning:

Hypersexual persons
Stuttering
Violent sexual scenes in which blood or tearing might (will) occur
Vulgar language
Smut
Open relationship
BDSM and/or kinky sexual scenes
Violent scenes
Self-harm
Abusive relationships
Rape
Mentions of murder
Mentions of death
Typos (trying to fix all)
Timeskips
Some offensive homophobic dialogue
and mentions of Liam Liegth
(read LHOK if you don't know who this is)

ONCE MORE! this is a connected spin-off so go read Liegth: House of Killers!

_____________________________________

Albany, NY, USA
Deep in the forest
1 Kilometer (almost a mile) from the nearest hiking trail
____________________________________

"Oh for fucks sake." Landon whined as he shoved his phone back in his jacket pocket.

Of course there's not going to be any signal all the way out here, he rolled his eyes as he looked around for anything to help him.

Perhaps a long fallen branch so he could hobble back to safety like an old man.

"Dad's gonna have my ass for this." he grumbled to himself, pushing his black and red hair out of his face as he shoo-ed away a mosquito.

Of course, Light had told him going hiking alone was a bad idea.
But Landon was 18, so he didn't very much care.

He tried to stand on his ankle but the sharp stabbing pain that went up his ankle and through his calf wasn't allowing him to go anywhere.

"I probably broke it. Great, now I'm going to die alone in the freaking jungle." he complained as he checked his phone once more for a signal.

But nothing, not even one bar.
He wasn't calling anyone.

It's probably the dumbest thing you can think of but sure, "HELP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

Which, as a singer, was pretty loud.
"HELP! IS ANYONE THERE!" he yelled again before rolling his eyes, Great going Landon, now you sound like the dumb blonde in a horror movie.