Haki Training

The girls have moved inside the gym with Rayleigh, Seeing that Haki was a secret technique, it wasn't very suited to just train out in the open, at least not how to learn it, So now that they were in private, Rayleigh spoke.'' Now, While you are all in relations with the prince, Do understand, That what I will do to you right now, Does not mean dislike nor does it mean anything except that I care for you all, But there are two ways of awakening Haki. One which is a rather dangerous one, I will attack you over and over again, until you either die, or it awakens.''

This got all the girls to take a step back with wide eyes, they all wanted to learn this, But they weren't ready to die, Nor did they want to die.'' But that technique hasn't been used in at least a couple hundred years, The way we will do it, Is far safer and quicker. I will simply flow my Haki into you all, Much like this'' Rayleigh said as he allowed his Haki to flow into a stick, which turned it black, Much like the girls had seen before on Izuku.

'' This way, your body will become used to it, and all you would have to do would be to recreate said feeling. Once you have felt my Haki, I will blindfold you all, And walk around you, From time to time, I will hit you with this stick, It will hurt, as I will make it hurt, Your job, Is to sense the hit, Sense my intent to harm you, Dodge before, and I will hit you, dodge to late and you will get hit. This will simply give you all the base version of what we call Observation Haki.''

Momo raised her hand.'' And what is capable with that.'' Rayleigh laughed, as he saw she had a notebook.'' it is depending on the person, For me, It allowed to me just sense danger, Whenever something was nearby, It showed me danger, Which quickly turned into a strength since, which would give me a clear picture of how strong and dangerous someone is. But it could also, be much like an old friend of mine, Be a way to sense emotion and intention. He for example is blind and uses his haki to see, In a way, Unable to judge based on appearance.''

The girls all nodded,'' There is a slight chance, But I don't believe it will happen, that instead of awakening Observation, You awaken Armament Haki, Which is the second we are able to learn,'' Uhm why is there a chance that that will awaken if we can learn both,'' Good question, Miss Jiro. Well, some people have different aptitudes, Thus it could happen you are better at using armament than you are at observation, Much like me, My specialty is Armement, '' They all nodded their heads as Rayleigh walked up to them.

'' So who is first?'' Ochaco walked up first, Just wanting to be done with it.'' Good just relax, Just focus on sensing the Haki within you'' She nodded as Rayleigh placed his hands on the top of her head, As the feeling washed over her, She felt the Haki, A strange yet powerful feeling. It crawled over her, And then, poof it was gone. Rayleigh removed his hands and went over to the next person, Each of them had the same feeling and they tried recreating the same feeling over and over again. Momo created each of them a blindfold, with Rayleigh walking around them at a slow pace.

They were all apart a couple of feet, Allowing Rayleigh to walk in between them without getting too close to them, He had no haki in the stick, Just to give them a small smack each time, So he walked around, No sound, not even allowing Kyoka to hear him, The first half-hour that Rayleigh walked around, He gave smacks to all of them as they dodged whenever they believed they would get hit, No sense of Haki or anything. But after the first half-hour, the first showing happened.  Robin dodged an attack. But it stopped after that for a little bit, Smack after smack kept coming.

the girls were just at Rayleigh's mercy, There was only once or twice that they would dodge an attack, And so far, Only Momo, Yui, and Ibara had not dodged a single attack yet which caused Rayleigh to believe those three ladies to be armament to start with, So they were going to get a new lesson.'' You three come with me, You all get a short break till I am back.'' This got all of them to happily nod before they fall back tired and sore from the beating they received.