Chapter 7: What Gave You the Courage to Enter No.1 Middle School?

Nian Yue only briefly thought about this in her mind. She did not care much about the rest.

On the contrary, Nian Yan wore a turtleneck when she went downstairs the next day.

It was still summer now, and it was already extremely warm to wear short-sleeved dresses. For Nian Yan to dress this way, it went without saying that there was something fishy.

Wang Meihua looked at Nian Yue, who was eating with her head lowered. She had an expressionless gaze and her every move made her seem as if she had walked out of a painting.

It was a far cry from the country bumpkin who was so meek and did not even dare to speak when she first came to the Nian Family.

"Yan Yan, what happened to your neck?" Nian Chaoyu looked at her a few more times and asked with concern.

"Yesterday... there was a mosquito and I accidentally got bitten and infected..." Nian Yan laughed dryly. Naturally, she did not dare to tell Nian Chaoyu the truth.

Wang Meihua did not believe her. "Yan Yan, did you get bullied..."

"Of course not." Nian Yan forced a smile. "Who would bully me in the Nian Family..."

Although she said that, Nian Yan's reddened eyes and careful attitude made Wang Meihua even more certain of what she was suspecting.

"Is it related to your sister..." Wang Meihua asked tentatively.

"Auntie, do you think I was the one who asked the mosquitoes to bite Nian Yan?" Nian Yue put down her cutlery and asked slowly.

"Alright." Nian Chaoyu said impatiently, "Yan Yan will bring Yue Yue to class today."

"I can't." Nian Yan shook her head hurriedly. She looked like she wanted to say something but did not dare to say it. "The school's admission requirements are very strict. I'm afraid that Yue Yue..."

She did not finish her sentence, but everyone present knew it clearly in their hearts.

Jiang City No.1 Middle School was the best private high school in Jiang City. Every year, the students they groomed were guaranteed to be sent to Imperial Capital University. They made up almost half of the students from Imperial University!

Therefore, although it was a private high school, its teaching resources and education quality were not inferior to other places.

Those who could enter Jiang City No.1 Middle School would definitely be ranked among the top in the entire Jiang City.

Nian Yue only scored a little over 200 points in the middle school examination every month. Even if Nian Chaoyu donated a few teaching buildings to No.1 Middle School, she might not be able to enter the school based on her grades.

"I've already spoken to your principal." Nian Chaoyu put down his bowl and chopsticks. "Her middle school examination results are average and she was delayed for two years in the countryside. She can enter the normal class."

He didn't have any hard requests. As long as Nian Yue was obedient and took the college entrance examination at Jiang City No.1 Middle School, he could ignore everything else.

"No need."

Nian Yue put down her bowl and chopsticks. "I'm done eating."

Before they could react, she had already gone upstairs.

Before long, she came down with her backpack.

Nian Chaoyu was infuriated by her actions and thought that she was just throwing a tantrum. "Go and look for the principal when you reach school. He will arrange for you to enter the normal class."