Chapter 10: To Have Stalked all the Way Here

The second-generation heirs of Class A were used to being lawless, but even this group did not have the guts to cause trouble in the PE teacher's class.

"Okay."

Nian Yue went into the washroom to change her clothes and came out. A girl rushed out from the washroom. "Hey, I heard that the school bully is playing basketball with the school hunk. Let's go and take a look!"

"Chen Yiran and Lin Nan?" A girl's eyes lit up.

"Right, no matter who wins, I'll get excited just watching the two of them play basketball!"

...

"That bastard Chen Yiran is challenging our class again!" Wang Zhizhi was furious when she heard their conversation. She pulled Nian Yue to the field. "Nian Yue, come with me!"

Without any explanation, Wang Zhizhi pulled Nian Yue straight to the field! As she looked at her wrist that was being held, a deep look flashed past her cold eyes.

When the two of them arrived at the field, it was already surrounded by a group of people. They stood outside and could see that the people in the field had already split into two groups.

A group of sports students in school uniforms stood at the front. It was Chen Yiran, the school hunk who always fared well with the girls.

On the other hand, Lin Nan was sitting on the stairs with a pair of ear studs on his left ear, eating gum.This sloppy appearance was most popular among girls.

Wang Le crossed his arms and glanced at Lin Nan. "The transfer student is here too."

Lin Nan followed the direction he pointed. As expected, he saw the girl in school uniform in the crowd.

Thinking about how Nian Yue had not even looked at him since she arrived, Lin Nan kept his phone and walked towards Nian Yue. "The transfer student who slept peacefully for two periods... is there anything you would like to thank me for?"

When the girls at the side saw Lin Nan walk towards Nian Yue, their eyes turned red with jealousy!

Although Lin Nan from Class A was not the most handsome boy in school, he was still the de facto leader in the entire school.

He usually didn't even bother to talk to girls. Why would he take the initiative to talk to Nian Yue?

"How can the new transfer student be so shameless! She even seduced Lin Nan!"

"I heard that she even went to the Li family's banquet yesterday to chase after Chen Yiran! In the end, she was kicked out of the event. Everyone in the upper-class society knows that!"

...

The girls around them were discussing non-stop.

When Lin Nan heard the discussion, he frowned. Just as he was about to speak, he heard the person opposite him shout, "Are the people from Class A still coming? Don't tell me they're scared even before we start?"

"I think you are the ones who are truly afraid!"

When Wang Le heard this, he nearly exploded in anger. "You bunch of little brats, I'll bash you until you cry for your parents!"

Everyone in No.1 Middle School knew that Class A and Class B did not get along.

Class B looked down on Class A's group of spoiled brats. Not only did they have good grades, everyone had their own areas of expertise.

Class A naturally looked down on the bunch of fools from Class B, who were simple-minded but brawny.

They depended on sports to pull them through their exams.