Tongue doesn't think before speaking

Siddhi: What am I dreaming? Is that you asking or did someone ask you to do so? 

Kunal: My bad, i shouldnt have asked you anything. Maaf karo meri maa, I think its better to sleep out than here (moves out)

Siddhi(pov) :What was the need to do that Siddhi, he went out because of you in this weather.

Kunal joins Anand in his camp fire outside.

Anand: Bhai! What happened? I thought you were tired( hides something behind)

Kunal: I saw something, show me

Anand: Nothing bhai

Kunal: I know what it is, oh god its Rum?!!! ( Grabs the bottle from Anand)

Anand: This is not for you,

Kunal: Phir ?

Anand: Mere liye (Kunal is shocked, no one in his house drinks excepts for him )

Kunal: I didnt know that you drink

Anand: In captivity i used to steal a little from them and drink, initially because of thirsty but later it gave me a lot of your memories and our family. I wanted to die thinking about the best people in my life

Kunal: I'm sorry chotu, you had to go through all these..

Anand: But bhaiya , how did you leave your drinking habit ? (Opens the bottle and pours a little into the fire, and them some more and goes on pouring as they talk)

Kunal: I told you already, ... you always had my back.

Anand: Because I was not there?  

Kunal: Partly yes,  you would get me home even if I was lying on road. But I knew someone else would be there, (closes his eyes) Siddhi and I dont want her to pick me from a roadside dumpster. She was alreay trying to fill your shoes everywhere. She continued to work at Thakral despite knowing that my equation with him would spoil her career.

Anand:  I know from the beginning, and now you know her.

Vikram: Can I join the cruise? (looks at kunal pouring the bottle into fire) Ahhwww Kunal Bhaiya you are wasting a precious drink

Kunal: Should I call Raveena and say that?

Vikram: Bhaiya I thought it was drinking water, Is that rum that you are pouring ?

Anand: Itni darr?

Kunal: We all know her as our sister, but for him ... biwi and nothing freaks you like a mad wife.

Vikram: Very True , 100% . And you wont be able to understand why she is mad, but you will know that she is mad. A storm in your house (Anand burst into laugh)

Anand: I cant image Raveena or Siddhi scolding( Kunal and Vikram look at each other)

Vikram: But even I havent seen Siddhi getting mad.

(Siddhi was not able to sleep peacfully after her fight with Kunal,  Despite her inner turmoil she stepped out to call Kunal to room, she would not let even her enemies sleep in this temperature and this man is her divorcing husband, she finds the trio near Fire)

Kunal: Nobody belives me but she sometimes shout at me (Siddhi hears that ),  sometimes orders me, " Kunal yeh karo, Kunal voh karo"

Vikram: Is duniya mein I fear only one person, and this is you bhaiya, and you say..

Kunal: I am afraid of Siddhi

Siddhi: Kya bola aap?

Kunal: Joke, that was a joke.

Siddhi: No, I heard it. I shout at you? Do I dictate terms to you?

Kunal: I didnt say so

Siddhi: A few seconds back you told that I order " Kunal yeh karo, Kunal voh karo"

Kunal: Haan , I told it in hindi (Vikram and Anand look at how these two fight). Teek hai,  i'll tell it on your face,  you order me

Siddhi: And what did I order at you?

Kunal: Shoes should go into Shoe rack,  files should be on table( mimicks her voice)

Siddhi: And did you even do any one of those?

Kunal: Nehi, because it my room ( Siddhi gives a sharp look).  Teek hai, humari room . ( Siddhi leaves from the place as she doesnt want to discuss anything further before others)

Vikram: Bhaiya, I think siddhi is mad at you, and now I do believe that siddhi too can get mad at times.

Kunal: So you say I was wrong?

Anand(laughs): Aap dono na..

Kunal: But I see the best husband in making is already here( pats Vikram). Did you see Anand the whole time he was whining with us but never took a instance to complain about Raveena.

Vikram: I'll go to room bhaiya, Raveena might be looking for me... (waves)

Kunal: I think he feared that raveena might lock him out if he turns late ( both laugh )

Anand: Aap bhi room chalo bhai, I think Siddhi is worried for you

Kunal: I'll stay with you today.

Anand: You stayed with me for past 10 days and I didnt say anything but today be with Siddhi,

Kunal: you are with us after a year defeating death and I don't want to let go of you not even a second.

Anand: im not going anywhere bhaiya, and Even Siddhi doesn't want to let go of you.( Kunal is out of words to explain his situation).

Kunal: Its not like what you think chotu.

Anand:  No, i dont like Siddhi waiting for you because of me ( pulls Kunal up and pushes him towards his room)

Kunal finds the room door opened and she was sleeping in one end of the bed.