(1) It's Been A Long Time Meeting

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy Movie 2

.

"Lance Coperal BoBoiBoy and team! You all were given a mission to Laskar Station!" A green squared head alien called Commander Kokoci screamed from a screen in the middle of a room inside a spaceship.

In the room, there's a six person which is four teenagers, one alien, and one adult. There's also one yellow power sphere and a cat with a cactus tail, the cat also wears a collar with a round yellow object on its collar.

"Laskar Station?" one of the teenager with orange vest named BoBoiBoy asked.

"Yes, you all are ordered to accompany one of TAPOPS' Admiral. You all are estimated going to stay on Laskar Station for two months."

"Two months?! That's long! I miss mom's cooking!" one of the tallest and the oldest teenager out of them named Gopal screamed

"After this mission, you all can go back to earth! In this mission you all are going to accompany an Admiral with his missions, and also going to train you all in order to help you becomes better in the future" Commander Kokoci explains to them

"And who is this Admiral, Commander?" a girl with pink hijab named Yaya asked to Commander.

"His name is Admiral Amato."

"Admiral Amato? Hmm, why his name sounds really familiar?" BoBoiBoy asked to himself inside his mind.

"This Admiral must be a lot worser than Admiral Tarung because we couldn't get back to home for two months.. we must be going to train non-stop for hours in Laskar Station, huhuhuhuhuhuh.. I wanna go home.." Gopal cried dramatically.

"That's enough. Stop always complaining, Gopal." Yaya said to Gopal while staring at Gopal who cried on the floor

"She's right! It's no use always complaining!" a girl with blue glasses named Ying scolded Gopal

"Admiral Amato? Isn't he is that Armored Hero?" a humanoid alien called Fang asked.

"Yes, he's also a superhero from earth like you all. He becomes superhero with the help of his power sphere named Mechabot." Commander Kokoci answers his question.

"What?!" all of sudden BoBoiBoy screamed that shocked the others.

"Why did you screams all of sudden, BoBoiBoy?" Yaya asked still shocked from what just happened.

"A, n-nothing. I-I'm just kind of surprised not only us that is a superhero from earth" BoBoiBoy stuttered with his words while explaining.

Yaya started to get suspicious of BoBoiBoy, "Huh, okay then But, why does he have to scream like that..?"

"There's no way it's him, right? Right? It's impossible, impossible, right?-" BoBoiBoy started sweating as he asking himself over and over inside his mind, and Yaya who's been watching him the whole time getting more suspicious at him.

"Alright, I'll send you the coordinate to the station. Good luck on the mission." Kommander Kokoci do the TAPOPS salute before the screen of him gone as the teenagers do TAPOPS salute too.