𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞^^

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    DEEP IN THE CAPITAL, from the Senate building, Palpatine looks out the grand windows with a sinister grin stretching across his lips. His plan was working, though it had some obstacles–he managed to get everything to work.

    His hands were clasped tightly behind his back as a hologram of a kneeling Count Dooku came into view. The Chancellor knew that what he would be informed of would be good news for him because he felt it through the Force.

    "My Lord," the former Jedi acknowledges with his head down as a show of respect. Palpatine turns around to face the Sith and gestures for him to continue, his black cloak covering most of his face. "The bond has been made. Whatever the Chosen one feels, the Senator will feel."

    "Very nice job, Darth Tyranus," his voice came out low and hollow, sinister and evil coating his tongue, "does this work for pain too?"

    "Only if the attack is intended to hurt both, my lord," the apprentice informs. This sends a large grin to Palpatine's face–everything was going as planned.

    He had sent Anakin the vision of his mother dying through the Force and tipped off the Tusken Raiders her location and a large sum of weapons as a deal for them to kidnap and torture the woman.