42

" Hello everyone we are" namjoon started and ended by yelling BTS in chorus.

Mc- Today we have gathered together to gain some insights in the drastic change you guys have gone through. You have an addition to your group. What do you guys think about her?

Yoongi - She's not bad. She actually sleeps more than me and Jungkook combined which is new.

Jimin- She's like another alien. Its like we have another V in the house. They end up yelling the same things and then go around yelling psyche.

Jungkook-. She plays games with me. I really like her. And I like it when she calls me hyung. Like before I had to call everybody hyung now when there's somebody to call me hyung, it ain't that bad.

V-   She's really funny. And cool too.

J-hope : She's always energetic. I like her. The house has become a lot more livelier than it already was. She doesn't give up either. She's like full of hope.

Jin- She makes good food and gives excellent massages. She likes to tease us a lot but , it's alright I let it go because she's cute.

Namjoon: She's a good student and person. She's enthusiastic, fun to be around and extremely talkative. She's like a mixture of our personalities or so our manager likes to say. But, she really needs to stop reading meaningless things.

Mc: That was good to hear. What may you mean by meaningless things?

Namjoon: Ask the devil.

Mc : Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you the Miss Alesha.

The Mc announced and Alesha was nervous as one of the staff ushered her to the entrance. She took a deep breath before being pushed in.

Alesha: Hello
Mc : Looking good. What might your outfit be about?
Alesha: It's a traditional Indian clothing called a saree.
Mc: Please do take a seat.
Alesha: Sure

Mc: First things first, please do tell me what Mister Kim Namjoon meant by you should stop reading meaningless things.

Alesha: Ask him
Mc: That's what he said.
Alesha: He's referring to my fan fictions.
Mc: Please do elaborate your genre
Alesha: Boy's love usually.
Mc- That's interesting. So how's it like living with them.

Alesha- It's pretty fun being with them. We tease each other, play games , eat , cook, etc together. Seeing my favorite ships sail sometimes isn't that bad either. They're really good to me. Though I did trouble them a lot initially.

Mc: That's sweet. So , do you ever feel homesick?
Alesha: Well sometimes but, not much. I'm used to travelling around a lot. So it's easy for me to adjust.

Mc: Okay. So let's begin without any haste. The first up are handpicked situations that the Army's have requested for.

Rm: Go ahead

Mc: First up miss Alesha, if you were to be sitting on one of their laps who would it be and why?

Alesha: None, I prefer sitting on the floor.
Suga: She also sleeps on it.
Alesha: That was a one time thing!
Mc: What if you're in a vehicle?
Alesha: One of the hyung's sit in the others lap.
Mc: If you are in a vehicle full of unknown people and only one person is the one you know. Which member would you want it to be and why?
Alesha: I couldn't be in a car full of strangers and one member. Jin hyung won't let me go in the first place.
Jin: Why would you even want to go with strangers?!
Mc- Can I just get the answer?
Alesha- I can't decide
Jin- What do you mean you can't decide. Obviously the handsome me.
Taehyung- Aliens stick together
Jungkook- Wasn't I your best friend?
Namjoon- I was your bias right?
Yoongi - You were simping over me!
Jimin: Obviously I'm your favorite!
Hobi: Didn't you say I match your enthusiasm?
Alesha : There you go. That's why I didn't answer you.
Mc: Never mind. Next up is for the members, all of you. If you were her real brother and you find out that she has a boyfriend. What would your reaction be?