C H A P T E R 9 6

Primrose Everdeen and Kylo Miller quickly became inseparable.

They met in District 13 where Kylo, much like Jacob, fell in love immediately. In fact, he would follow Prim around the hospital like a lost, lovesick puppy. That's also how he found his passion for saving lives.

After the execution, Prim became one of the best doctors Panem's ever had and Kylo couldn't be prouder. He became a nurse and would always be the first one Prim would go to for help with something, as well as her mother, of course.

As the two grew older, their feelings grew stronger. In 13, they were friends. Then, once Prim woke from the Capitol, she insisted on spending 90% of her time with him, they quickly started dating. Years later, by the time they were both successful in the medical world, they were engaged.

They soon got married and they had two children: their eldest was a girl and their youngest was a boy.

Their son was the spitting image of Kylo with his chocolate brown eyes and hair to match.

Their daughter was the spitting image of Prim, except for her eyes which were also chocolate brown.

They named their son Jamie, after the doctor who saved Primrose's life, and they named their daughter Rue, after Katniss' ally in her first games.

They lived together in the now well tan and equal Capitol (where their work was) but they frequently got the train out to visit their family and friends.

AN: sorry these are rlly short lol