6| Break out time

"Ready pretty boy?" Looking over at him, I could tell he was nervous

"Ready pretty boy?" Looking over at him, I could tell he was nervous. He slightly pulled on his sweater. August was wearing a greenish grey sweater with a collared shirt under it. Light colored jeans with white Air Forces. His veiny hands had the same rings on.

"I-I don't think this is a good idea." Rolling my eyes I continue walking to the parking lot of the school. August slowed down his pace to walk next to me.

"Don't worry it's going to work." I say looking over at his tall frame. Tilting his head down so he was looking at me causing his wired glasses slipped down his straight nose.

All he has to do is tell the guard at the gate of the parking lot that there was a fight in the main hall.

Then boom I'm out of here.

But August is a little goody two shoes and is freaking the fuck out. He continued to mess with the sleeves of his sweater. "Calm down pretty boy." His face turns a dark shade of red.

"I-I am calm." He tried to glare at me. Tried.
I hummed in response. Stoping at the big oak tree that would cover me from the guard.

"Ok go do what needs to be done." I lean my back against the tree looking up at his tall frame. Pushing his light brown hair out of his face. Licking my lips as I watch his veiny hand flex.

August looked as though he was about to pass out.
"B-but what if he doesn't believe me." His words were rushed. Laughing I say. "Well then guess who is going to have an F on their paper?" I teased.

His lips were in a thin line. "Go Mr. Goody two shoes." Rolling his green eyes. Grabbing him by his sweatshirt pulling him to me. So close I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

"Don't roll your eyes at me pretty boy." His breath hitched and his face looked like it was on fire. I bet if I touch his face it would be hot.

Smirking I lean closer to his ear. "Be a good boy and do as your told." I whispered against his ear. He sucked in a breath as my lips brush against his earlobe.

Pulling back his face was even brighter. I didn't know someone could blush this much. Watching his adam's apple bob up and down before he turns away.

Watching him slowly walk over to the guard. I can't hear what he's saying but it obviously is working sense the guard takes off in the direction of the main hall.

Quickly made my way to the parking lot. "O-okay I'm done now can I go?" Laughing slightly as I look up at him.

"I'm not done with you yet." His eyes widened. I grin at his reaction. It's like he's never lived before.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's never stepped off of campus.

"W-what do you mean?" His voice held worry. I laughed shaking my head. "I'm going to need you when I need back in. So you're coming with me." I said in a duh tone.