Announcement

Hey it's Juan for like the 3rd time I think? I've come to interrupt your regular program with a few announcements and some art :D this isn't a huge announcement that'll affect the story or fic because of outside obstacles so if you really want you can skip. It'd be nice if ya stuck around a bit though. 

Nothing bad is happening rn, just a check in ya know? Anyways, we've hit 6k reads as of writing this AND #4 in security which, hoLY FU-
I wanna do something for you guys. Like a special or a Q&A of the character in this fic. I don't know, I just wanna do something as a thank you for those who've taken the time to read and care for the story. Especially those who have taken the time to plan a somewhat detailed plan of our favorite antagonist, Carley (who may or may not be based on someone irl). Now, I'm down for whatever I just wanna know what everyone else thinks. Audience participation has been very pleasant so far, I'm hoping to get some more for this as well (or else it'd look weird cuz I'm kinda talking to myself rn. Not like I already don't do that but still)

To give this ramble a conclusion, do you guys (readers) want a special?
If so, what of?

Q&A where characters of this fic (Sun, Moon, Evelyn, ect) answer your questions

Or

A special (consisting of just pure fluff/slice of life and maybe some romance that might not be canon to the story/lore/plot line)

Or

Other (anything you wanna suggest or add to the pre-existing suggestions)

Audience participation isn't require, you can just be reading this and answer in your mind, but is very much appreciated if you do. 

More info on the next chapter if you want some spoilers/hints (if not you can skip this):
-Ever heard of some stories with romance having protagonist and love interest get stuck in a room with one bed? Imagen that but with 2 people as the love interest
-Ghost children vs Peepaw?
-New characters
-Carley being a bitch 
-Possible death?????

Anyways that's the end of the spoilers/hints. The next chapter is in the process of being planned/written on. Remember things do change/shift so this isn't a solid plan, some things may not fit with past and future plans and will be changed.

I'm done with the main portion. I've got some art down below if you wanna see. Good luck reading my writing though, I drew this while I was on the verge of passing out.

 Good luck reading my writing though, I drew this while I was on the verge of passing out

I will not get over the murder plans...

Anyways, thanks again for reading. I'll be working on the next chapter and be online to answer stuff in the comments. 

Also, you all know I can see your reading list names... Right?

-Juan