Flights

A/n:
When you guys think of my OC Isaac what do you imagine he looks like? I'm just curious to see what everyone thinks he looks like!

Y/N POV:
3:37 PM
"Y/n it's time to go!" I heard my mom shout from down stairs. I had all my bags packed in the car and so did the boys. I was just double checking I didn't forget anything. "Good bye Jenna...if you're even still here" I said and kissed my hand and placed it on the wall. I left my room and closed my door.

I made my way down stairs and went outside and saw everyone talking with each other. Colby and Isaac get along great and Sam is just so respectful to my mother they get along great, Kayla is being a bit more social with Josh and Seth and I see her look over to me. I walk over and Kayla gives me a hug. "I'll miss you Y/n" she said. "Sadly I won't miss you, see you in a few weeks" I said and ruffled her hair.

"See you Isaac" I said to Isaac who was talking to Colby. "See y'a soon" he said and continued saying good bye to Colby. Josh and Kayla went over and started talking to my parents leaving me and Seth to talk. "Here I'll give you my number and Snapchat" I said and wrote it down on the back of his hand. "Message me when we get back to LA" I said with a smile.

I walked off to go talk to everyone else and Seth followed. "We'll have to get together in LA to film some more content, I loved filming with you" Sam said and Colby agreed. "Yeah it was amazing". "We'll see you again right before school starts right?" My mother said as she hugged me. "Yes mom" I said and rolled my eyes. "Get your brother to come next time" my dad said and messed up my hair.

"I'll try...he's no the most talkative person dad" I said. "See y'a soon Y/n" Isaac said with a fist bump and Kayla said "Don't miss me too much". "I'll drive with you to the airport" my mom said. We said goodbye and all got in our cars. Sam, Colby, Josh and Seth followed us out of the drive way and to the airport. Once we got there my mom said good bye and I got all my bags and we all walked in together. "What flight are you on?" Seth asked and I showed him my ticket.

He held up his and we saw we were on the same flight and he sat right behind me. "No way!" I said with a smile. According to the tickets the seating went like this:

Back
Seth, Josh, Random
🪟💺 💺 💺
Me, Sam, Colby
🪟💺 💺 💺
Front

"Sam can me and Josh trade seats with you and Colby?" Seth whispered but I still heard. "Why?" Sam asked. "Because you sit beside Y/n" Seth tried to explain as vaguely as possible. "Ohhh I see" Sam said in a teasing tone. He just rolled his eyes and we continued. We got to the plane gate and waited for 1 hour before getting on the plane.

We got to our seats and I sat down, Seth sat beside me along with Josh and Sam and Colby sat behind us. The flight went by quick since me and Seth just slept but when we woke up we were leaning on each others shoulders. "I got a photo of that" Josh said as he scrolled on his phone. "Send it to us" I said and went back to sleep for the rest of the flight.

"Y/n" I heard Seth say. "Mhm" i replied. "Flights over, time to get up" he explained and I opened my eyes. I stretched and got up grabbing all my stuff and putting it in my backpack. We all got off the plane then went to grab our luggage. "What does yours look like?" Seth asked me as we were all waiting. "Purple suitcase with a friendship bracelet tied around the handle, that's what all 3 of my bags look like" I explained. After around 20 minutes of waiting we all got our bags and left the airport.

"We'd love to film with you again" Colby said. "Yeah can we have your number?" Sam asked as he pulled out his phone. Sam handed me his phone and I put in my number. "There, I should be getting home now, see you guys soon!" I said as I waved and walked off to find my friends car. "Y/N Y/L/N" I heard as I was about a foot away from the boys.

It made me stop walking and I looked forward to see my two friends holding up overly decorated signs with my name on them. "Oh god..." I said as I turned around. "Yeah I'm gonna pretend I don't know them..." I said to the boys and they all started laughing. "I SEE YOU BITCH GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR WE'LL COME TO YOU!" I heard one yell at me.

I didn't move and then I heard them run up behind me and jump on my back. "OW, LACY CAREFUL MY LAPTOPS IN MY BACKPACK!" I yelled at my friend Lacy after she jumped on my back. "I'm sorry Y/n I told her it would only embarrass you" Max said historically laughing. "Max, Lacy this is Sam, Colby, Josh and Seth" I introduced them. "Hiii I'm Lacy and he's Max, we're Y/ns friends from College" she said with a bright smile.

"Welp we've got to go Y/n! Me and Max have decided to throw you a welcome back party!" She stated excitedly while taking one of my suitcases. "I've been gone for 2 weeks..." I protest. "Exactly" Max chimed in taking my other two suitcases. "Well I'll see you guys later!" I said as Lacy dragged me towards Maxs car. Seth just smiled at us and laughed with the other boys.