New Year time

The blooming of cherry blossoms in the Cacao kingdom meant one thing. New year. For the couple months of spring, it would be a bit warmer (only by a bit!) and the cookies would have a break. For those working under the king, they would be given extra for their hard work.

Caramel walked through the town square, holding the bottle in her hands. "Miss Caramel! What are you holding?" One of the children rushed by and asked her. "Oh! Just a New Years present from the king! You can't have it though, you to young to drink," she replied as she rubbed the cookie's head. The cookie giggled before running off to his waving friends as they kicked a ball around in the snowy fields.

Last year was chocolates, this year a bottle liquor!
"Pops! Affogafish! I'm home!" Caramel called out. "Your back! And stop calling me by that silly nickname please," Affogato came out before hugging Caramel tightly. Caramel laughed as she pat Affogato on the back. "Okay Mr Fish.... I'll stop only if you substitute your coffee and ice cream with boba for a week!" Caramel said jokingly. Affogato himself laughed as they went back inside. Her father was getting fire wood, and came back inside to see his daughter. "Wine? Who knew that the king would give wine? And such a great brand to!" Her father exclaimed as he placed the bottle on the table.

Dark Cacao actually had always been generous. He was just so strict and harsh it didn't seem like so.

New Year was overall a pleasant and great time in the Cacao kingdom, and the king would occasionally come out himself.

Of course, as it was new year, they had to treat them self to some rice cakes! Caramel learned the recipe from Gingerbrave, who claimed he got the secret recipe of rice cakes from Moon Rabbit Cookie! Sharing is caring after all.

"Hey, remember the time we fought during a rice cake picnic and you stepped on a rice cake? Moon Rabbit got so angry she almost squashed you!" Caramel recalled the time where Kimiho cookie and Moon Rabbit came to the kingdom to. Gingerbrave's friends always had a habit of checking out other kingdoms to see how they were doing and if they could of any help. "Yeah. I liked the rice cakes so much I asked Moon Rabbit could give me some. She was a little reluctant at first, but eventually gave me an entire bag. Haha," Affogato laughed in response as he bit into a rice cake.

You could probably already guess what happened with the liquor. But don't worry! They didn't drink o much! Just enough to get into the spirit.

In the end, you video say that the day ended nicely.

Bloopers:
Caramel: Ack! Give me back the rice cake!
Affogato: Nope! *eats it in front of her*
Caramel's dad: Calm down you two...
Caramel: *jumps on Affogato*
Affogato: Ack!
Caramel's dad: Oh my... Here we go again...
Me, the narrator (Siri Cookie): Hehehe!

Yeah, their alright.