chapter 1

Wattpad was an... interesting place. It was home to a variety of people, who write a variety of stories that all vary in quality and other things. Yes, it was truly a surprise egg of a place to be. However, if you just look hard enough after you learn that anything can happen, you can also find some unique friendships among a variety of unique people.

For example, the friendship that we will see unfold right now throughout this story.

In his special corner of wattpad, in a certain door that leads to his room, a young man in a black trenchcoat, beret and reading glasses on his eyes was sitting atop the top of a staircase leading to a wooden platform housing only a table, a chair, a gramophone, and a book he was editing.

In the author's shelter, Nathan was resting his head on the desk, once working on his Amphibia fanfiction with many types of music playing through his gramophone, but now since he feels tired, he thought to take a rest to try and figure out where he was going to go from there. However, his thought process got sidetracked when he took a look at his story as a whole. He closed the book and kept his eyes on the cover and then he thought about the people who were able to make it possible by giving him the confidence to do so.

He thought of his friends, ThomasShogun, Ezuraki Imortal, and Tdog. The people who have made fanfictions with the similar premise. When he thought it never stood a chance, he saw theirs and once they agreed to be part of his gang, he could never have been happier.

He then looked back down at the story he was writing and then up at the window to the white void behind it. After he gave some thought to it, he thought that that maybe he and his friend group should get more involved with each other, like friends normally do. All they usually ever do is talk and stuff. He doesn't even start that many conversations because he usually can't think of anything to say that would be worth saying to them.

The boy rested his head on the desk as he took a little break from his work to give this some more thought.

Meanwhile, inside of his head, another layer of him was taking action to direct his thoughts. Inside of yet another library, but this time, with a big screen in the main room, a control panel below it, and a swiveling chair with another version of him with it, only this time, he he was wearing a silver necklace that had hearts that were larger the closer they were to the center of it. All of them were severely dented and cracked though. On his beret, the center of it was shaped like a heart that was snapped in half and on his dark gray pants, the design of a silver heart outline was on the right side, just above his knees.

The hearts weren't always broken, however, for his current appearance was gained from an experience that he will never be told by him. Ever.

Getting back to the topic at hand, he was leaning back on the chair with a pensive face as he looked to the ceiling. A woman who had white hair and wearing a white and sky blue dress was approaching him with a microphone in hand.

"Hey, 'beat. You ok?" She said.

"Oh. Hey storyteller." The heart-decorated writer replied. "I'm good, thanks."

She then looked at the screen and noticed that it was no longer getting new words typed on it.

"Hm, you talking a break from your story?"

What was on the screen was replaced from a story waiting to be updated from his body's view of him sitting up.

* * * * *
On the surface, Nathan got up from his chair and stepped back down the vast staircase, past the light gray bookcases that were found at its sides. One he got to the bottom, he headed forward past the gray library and into the vast hallway ahead of him, he walked all the way to the end and he saw a circular room that had bookshelves making up all of the walls and on the other end, and arch that had a door within it was there. This was his front page, the first thing that people would see if they entered his room to check out his stories. He turned around and saw his "about me", which was a scripture etched into a silver plate above the hallway he traveled through, and there, he read the one part he was interested in.