Chapter 20: She's Crazy

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things." -Henry Rollins

Antonio POV

The phone rang for what felt like an eternity before the sound of my mother's voice filled my ear. I put the phone on speaker and placed my phone on the little coffee table in the middle of all the boys.

A=Antonio AM=Antonio's Mother AF=Antonio's father

AM: Hello honey

 A: Hey mom, I know this is out of the blue but I have some news. Some really good news.

AM: Has Theo finally come out as gay! I knew it was just a matter of time before he came out.

A scowl came across Theodore's face, as the rest of the boys just chuckled. I couldn't help the small, subtle laugh that left my lips. "Got something you want to tell us Theo?" Leonardo joked to Theodore, making more laughs go around the room. Theodore's face became red from embarrassment, he crossed his arms and turned away from us but not before making an irritated huff at us.

A:Sorry to disappoint mom, but he's still straight. My news will make you far more happy than that.

AM: Hang on, none of my grandsons got a girl pregnant did they!

A:No mom, no one is pregnant...We finally got her back. Isabella is home and I was wondering if you and the rest of the family would like to come meet her. 

All that I could hear was the sound of my mother's cries after finding out the news. I heard her cries for a bit longer before the booming voice that belongs to my father was heard.

AF: What's wrong Gabriella? I swear to god if someone hurt-

AM: They found her Francesco, they found our granddaughter! We have to pack, and tell the rest of the family, oh and we have to stop by the mall to get presents for all of our grandkids, how long do you think it will take to get there dear? I have to go Antonio, my love, give my grandchildren hugs and kisses for me until I get there, bye love you!

AF: Hang on sweeth-

The call ended, and the whole room broke out into a fit of laughter. My mother is truly one of a kind. Honestly she scares the shit out of me sometimes, and I know from experience that she has terrorized a whole room of mafia members(on more than one occasion) before. However, when she's not going full psycho, she's very sweet.

"I feel bad for nonno sometimes." Mateo asserted.(grandpa)

"Are you crazy? I feel sorry for the man all the time. He has to put up with nonna until his last breath, don't get me wrong I love nonna very, very much but the woman is crazy." Theodore remarked.(grandma)

I have to agree he's being honest there. My sons all nodded their heads in agreement to his statement.

"I hate to ruin this moment but you do all remember as to why we're having this meeting in the first place" I stated bluntly. Instantly all hints of joy left the room and all eyes were back on me. "Since John is a leader of the number 1 gang his members are more than likely to come after us when they realize that we have him. 

That being said, there are very strong chances for them to side with our enemies and try to start a war with our mafia. That is why we are calling in the rest of our family just in case backup is needed." My sons nodded in understanding everything so continued before any of them could ask any questions. "Also I need some volunteers for somebody to go beat information out of John as to who those 'friends' of his are."

Wicked smiles spread across all of our faces ready to see who was going to get to have the honors of being the first to make blood spill out of that scumbag.