(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)
Dark Cacao is kinda lazy, honestly. He wants to sleep and cuddle- now. But if you really do need to wash up, he'll prep a bath and wait for you in bed before smothering you in kisses and hugging you tight.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)
He loves his toned chest and abs. Your hands gliding over each scar, eyes bright and glossy as you look down on him.... God, it's a Siren's spell. Luckily, he loves your hands, so soft and warm. The Combination works rather well.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Filthy, filthy man. Cumming inside every time, hoping to get your tummy swole and pregnant. Even if you're a male, expect him to never cum outside.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He reaaaaalllllyyy likes it when you stare at him with icy eyes. Those orbs making his soul shrink inward and jolt sent to his cock? Mini dominantion kinkm

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)
Poor guy is just above average. The lack of his wife's libido left him to jerk off most of the time. So he's great, but not too great.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
He prefers missionary despite being a kinky fuck. He can abuse all your sweet spots, kiss you, and see your miserably pleased face.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Dark Cacao is relatively serious. He's focused on making you cock drunk and ruining your insides.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Shaved, completely. Would be jet black if he let it grow.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He's not too romantic unless it's a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, holiday).

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Used to jerk himself at least once a day. Now that he has you, he can wait.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Oh boy- bondage, overstim, roughness (biting, harsh thrusts).

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
In his bedroom. Being an emperor, he can't just fuck you out in public.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Hair pulling, whispers, grinding, or neck nibbles has him horny in -5 seconds.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)
He's not going to hurt you or deny you a well needed orgasm.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Prefers giving. He loves his s/o's taste regardless if it's precum or wetness from the labia.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Hehehehe- rough (rip reader)

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
N o. He wants to draw out sex as much as possible, loving to overstim his s/o until they're twitching and sobbing.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Nothing outside the bedroom, but he might explore choking.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Basically infinite. He's horny 24/7/365

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He has a vibrator for you but rarely uses it unless he wants to be a tease.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
When it comes to overstim he's a total teasing bitch. He wont edge you, however.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Low grunts tend to be the max noise he makes besides dirty talk.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He practiced dirty talk because he didn't wanna sound cringey like his exes.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)
8 inches solid. He's a tall, buff ass man. Prove me wrong.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Lmfao, higher than the Statue of Liberty.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He falls asleep pretty fast