XVI.

Did you know I already have Inazuma arc written? Me neither!

"Keeping a very docile form for a grade such as you?" A being with a blurred face yet her — were shown blaring through questioned as she kept her body mid-air while staring down at the latter below

She kept her eyes at her, no expression was shown on her face but she were boiling down inside. "Apologies, but I am not aware of what you are trying to point out..your.." The crouching lass stared at her directly in the eyes only to look down as she could feel something off, enough to make her puke out all those anger.

'Now where the hell am I?' You opened your eyes and found yourself in a vast land, there were only a very few human structure to be seen but you are still far from the eyes of them, enough to not be seen.

You directed your eyes to what was happening infront of you. You started hearing ringing in your ears as you slowly approached the two figures. One was awfully familiar, the one was... Very odd but it gave you a sickening pit in your stomach. It felt like the woman mid-air was giving out an aura not even archons could match.

You approached the crouching female and tried touching her shoulder only for your hand to....go past it?

"Seems that I have overestimated you. —"

Before you could even hear the name of the crouching girl, you experienced that intense ringing in your ears once more. You once again looked back at the girl, she seemed to be shaking, from what..?

Coming into conclusion that you're somehow in your ghost form, which surprisingly didn't affect you much to rattle your mind (you knew panicking wouldn't solve anything.)

"Rise." The creature made a gesture for the latter and soon, she stood up, still unable to look the goddess directly in the eyes.

You could feel a gush of wind behind you making you look back and noticed that the floating humanoid creature had set herself on the grassy field slowly making her way...towards you? No, the latter. You looked back to the girl and saw drops of cold sweat on her forehead but her stoic expression remained.

The goddess took the female's chin and forced her to look up. Those —  eyes once again, they all felt too familiar. She caressed the cheeks of the latter who seemed to ease up a little, enough to hold the hand of the intimidating figure.

"You who bloomed from me, all I seek is your loyalty." Slap!

As if you're the one getting slapped, you felt a stinging pain on your cheek. You held the swollen cheek and looked at the both of them. You tried getting a closer look to the person who just got slapped, you thought she seemed familiar that shared your face but...no. Seems that you were mistaken.

Her face was blurred yes, but her eyes were of different color and so was her figure, she was a lot taller than you but shorter than the goddess.

"..I was wrong..I was careless. I will not make the same mistakes once again, As—"