37. a show * pt.1

*smut warning - read at own discretion

"I love all of you," she continued, shifting slightly to look his other brothers in the eyes. "I'm sorry I never said it sooner."

Aro and Caius both gave her soft smiles, gently telling her that they loved her too.

It was like an immeasurable weight was lifted from the kings' shoulders. Their deepest secret was dragged into the light, but she stood strong against her own doubts, stronger than they were. She forced them to face it head on, for their own good. For the good of their future. Their relationship was now free to move forward, not haunted by the shadows of their past. They could give Claire their all now, no longer burdened by their own secrecy.

Marcus lifted his head as Claire turned back to him, his eyes swimming with a burning emotion she had never seen before. She couldn't look away, the intensity of his ruby eyes hypnotised her, scorching through her soul.

Slowly, with measured movements his icy fingers trailed up her arms with the whisper of a touch, then drifted across her collarbone before resting in the side of her neck, her quick and eager pulse beating erratically under his fingertips. His eyes flickered to her rosy lips before he lent forward and captured them in a searing kiss.

He had never kissed her like this before, so hungry and full of passion. She wasn't unfamiliar to his tender kisses and gentle touches, but she had never experienced this side of him before. He usually treated her like fragile glass, they all did. She was human after all, and they wouldn't risk getting too carried away with her.

One of his strong hands gripped her hips, kneading and deftly gathering the fabric of her dress. Their mouths were hungry against each other, moving together on instinct. Her fingers snaked through his dark hair, pulling him close. He groaned in delight when she tugged the hair on the back of his head. It didn't hurt him, but the feeling was still electric.

Too wrapped up in each other, they seemed to forget the other two kings in the room. Caius watched hungrily, stalking towards the pair. He bent forward, trailing featherlight kisses across her shoulder and up her neck while his hands carefully unzipped the back of her dress and pushed the thin straps from her shoulders.

Aro, the always measured king, returned to his seat, an unreadable expression on his face as he watched his brothers practically devouring their love. He would wait, bide his time before joining them, wait until his Claire was a needy mess before giving her what she needed from him.

Despite the two cold bodies pressed against her, she felt like she was burning. Caius stroked her exposed back, her back arching and pressed her now bare chest against the expensive fabric of Marcus' shirt. She whined and pulled away from Marcus, gasping for breath and trying to settle her heart rate.

While Caius continued his ministrations, Marcus rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes tight, desperately trying to control himself before it got too out of hand. His little mate was half naked and willing in front of him, but he couldn't continue if he didn't have her explicit consent.

"Claire..." he murmured, his voice strained and rough. "If you're not ready..."

He felt her shake her head against him.

"I'm sure. I love you, all of you. I want this.'

Marcus needed no further confirmation, quickly capturing her lips again. His movements were even more eager, the hand on her waist drifted up and over her stomach and to her bare breast, carefully squeezing and kneading.

She moaned weakly, and Aro chuckled from his chair. He had leant back, his elbows sitting atop the armrests and his hands clasped under his chin. He didn't think he'd enjoy this as much as he was but watching her come undone between his brothers was incredibly erotic. He couldn't imagine how much he'd enjoy himself once she was finally bare in front of him.