Chapter 24: A champion and journey to Kyoto

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that the aftermath of the sports event which resulted in everyone heading to their homes, while going home Issei met up with Sirzechs who needed his help as his friend Ajuka was working on a evil piece for any race strong enough to handle it, but was unable to get anywhere even with Azazel's help, they were back to square one no matter how hard they tried it. Sirzechs and Ajuka also wanted to gift Issei that evil piece as a sort of an apology token for his sister's actions in the previous timeline. They then head towards the laboratory where Ajuka and Azazel were working on this prototype piece without getting any results, after they see and greet both Issei and Sirzechs, Issei suggests to use his own magic, with the assumption that some progress might be made. They decide to go with Issei's suggestion and Issei's idea works, they were able to make some progress with the evil pieces, so they decided to continue working on the project. Issei had some concerns but Ajuka told him that the usage of the King piece will be made public soon and it will not remain a secret once the King piece becomes stable. On hearing this Issei heads home but not before being asked by Sirzechs on why he asked that, Issei got a little angry because of a memory but then told Sirzechs everything about the Cleria Bellial incident and the aftermath that had happened in the previous timeline, Sirzechs on hearing this was furious and went to deal with the ones responsible for this, The Great King Faction. After listening to the full story, Sirzechs comes up with the idea of reducing the power of the Faction by letting the decisions done by the council to be informed and he and the four Satans will have a final say in whether the decision should be passed or not. He then along with Lord Bellial who was devastated due to his niece's death leaves to inform the rest of the family about it. Two days later after the incident, Issei and his team head towards the school for their classes, where the rest of his friends are present. They all were discussing on what to do in Kyoto this time around. Issei wanted to visit a lot of places but could not because of the Hero Faction attack, so they this time wanted to enjoy the trip as well as complete the alliance of the three factions with the Shinto as soon as possible.

After the school, Issei meets up with both Flowey and Tiamat with whom Issei wanted to talk with since he was going to Kyoto. Tiamat declined given that she has no reason to go to that place but will come in case Issei or his friends need any help. Flowey, on the other hand, was estatic that he would visit some new place. Issei wondered that was Tiamat sure on staying back given that she might have no company to which she responded that Sona and his parents will be present here, plus there needs to be someone to protect his parents in case someone comes to attack them, to which Issei understood and thanked Tiamat for her assistance. Tiamat was happy that she now has a family that she must protect from anything and Issei and his family were like family to her as well. Issei was heading to his room that was when he sensed a familiar magical presence, a circle had opened up, revealing Sirzechs, who had come to his house since someone from the Bellial family wanted to meet him. Issei greeted the crimson Satan

Issei: Big brother, what brings you here?

Sirzechs: Well someone from the Bellial family wanted to meet you, he wanted to know the full story of what happened to his cousin.

Issei thought that he might have an idea on who this mysterious person is.

Issei: A-alright let him in.

Through the circle another person appears. He was a man with a graceful face who has grey hair and grey eyes, he seemed to be having a smile given that he was meeting the red dragon emperor.