Part 37 (coming up with a plan)

Y/N pov:

It's currently 1 a.m. and there isn't anyone in the room behind the window and I'm the only one in my containment cell.... It's been 2 days since the containment breach. I kept asking Bright and the others about the current progress they have to finding the others..... And they told me that they haven't even found out the where about of the other SCPs...... And they said that it would take at least a few more weeks to found the others....

Though the good news is that they told me Johnson would be better in about 5 days. And that all the other SCPs that weren't awake finally woke up.

Me and the other SCPs also had our weekly meeting postponed for the next 3 weeks due to the fact that the door in the containment room used for our meeting was broken along with other things necessary to contain us SCPs.

At first I thought that if the foundation found and recontained the others I might not need to use my plan of getting the others back. But when they said that  it would take at least a few weeks I just couldn't wait that long..... Especially when 035/Dyo said their incredibly dangerous.....

Soo.....

I used my powers to teleport to the security room....

There is a security officer and a bunch of security monitors including monitors of my security camera.....

Security officer:"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?"

Y/N:"non of your business...."

Security officer:"OF COURSE IT'S MY BUSINESS! I'M THE SECURITY OFFIC-"

Before he can say anything else....

Y/N:(uses manipulation powers)"you will turn off the security camera in my room and delete the security footage of me teleporting out of my containment cell....."

Security officer:"yes ma'am/sir....."

Y/N:"and also..... Turn off the security cameras in SCP 173/Billy SCP 035/Dyo, SCP 682/Atanti, SCP 053/Abby, SCP 191/Madeline, SCP 239/Sigurros, SCP 953/Rabane, SCP 106/Lawrence, SCP 105/Iris, SCP 073/Cain, SCP 076-2/Able and my containment cell."

Security officer:"yes ma'am/sir....."

After brainwashing him I teleported to each 1 of the others containment cell and took them all to my pocket dimension.....

SCP 106/Lawrence:"Y/N WHERE THE F*CK ARE WE!?"

Y/N:"first I'm going to need you to stop yelling.... Second in MY pocket dimension."

SCP 076-2/Able:"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"

Y/N:"nope"

SCP 682/Atanti:"WHY DID YOU BRING US HERE!?"

Y/N:"because doctor Bright told me that it's going to take at least a few weeks for the foundation to find the others"

SCP 953/Rabane:"THAT LONG!?"

Y/N:"YES! And that's not mentioning them coming up with a plan to get them back and getting someone or a group of MTFs to get them back!"

SCP 035/Dyo:"then what do we do?"

Y/N:"I think I know someone who can help us track down their location and my 2 friends that I mentioned during the containment breach might have not had the chance to help us there but they can help us get the others back now"

SCP 173/Billy:"ok.... But do we need anything else.....?"

Y/N:"hmm...... Can 105/Iris alter photos that someone else took....?"

SCP 073/Cain:"yes she can. Why?"

Y/N:"it's a back up plan just in case some thing happens we can easily take a photo of 1 of our containment cells and 105/Iris can get us back using the photo"

SCP 073/Cain:"alright then anything else.....?"

Y/N:"you, 053/Abby and 191/Madeline are unarmed.... I mean 239/Sigurros, 173/Billy, 682/Atanti, 953/Rabane and 106/Lawrence don't have weapons but their powers help them fight or at least defend them selfs from danger. And when we rescue the others they could use some weapons to help us incase we're not enough."

SCP 035/Dyo:"....and.... How are we going to get a camera to take the picture and get a bunch of weapons....?"

Y/N:"don't worry I'll take care of it.... But now every night I'll bring you guys to my pocket dimension to discuss a plan to rescue the others....."

All SCPs present:"fine/alright/ok"

After that I send them all back and I went to sleep....

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 37. And I hope you have a wonderful day/night.