sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ

Age- 6
Warnings- none
Words- 1.3K+

                            ────

Y/N'S POV
"You need to have swimming lessons y/n or else you'll bloody drown" mama says taking my hand and walking out my room.

I hate swimming lessons, I'm not going to jump in a river so what's the point, I hate being in a pool with other people and they smelly feet and people are watching me. Maybe if mama and me just done lessons in the pool in the massive back garden then I would learn but I don't want some сука teaching me how to swim. [𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡]

"Mama no" i shout hitting her wrist and trying to slide away from her, she does nothing but grip my hand tighter and now she was practically dragging me while I scream and cry.

"Enough y/n, this is pathetic" mama says raising her voice at me but i didn't care, I hate swimming so much!

"I hate it" i shouts trying to hit her wrist again and again but nothing works, I'm soon out of the compound, door locked and getting practically dragged to the car.

"Sit down y/n" mama says as i stand up in the car seats not getting into the car seat

"Stop being naughty and sit in your seat" mama says getting angry, i whine but sit down because i don't want to upset mama but she's upsetting me!

Mama slams my door shut before getting into her seat and driving away to the swimming lessons.

"We're going to be late now y/n" mama says flipping her hair to the back of her shoulder and rubbing her forehead

"Good" i shout kicking the seat in front of me, I had the best idea ever!! If i fake being asleep then I don't have to go.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the window, opening my mouth a little bit to make it look realistic.

NATASHA'S POV
Y/n had fallen asleep on the way to swimming which I wasn't surprised about because did her little tantrum that she had.

I parked the car and opened y/n's door, slowly and carefully lifting her out while her head finds its way to my neck, i got her swim bag and my bag and locked the car making our way into the swimming centre.

I got into the changing room debating on whether to wake up y/n and change her or change her while she was asleep, the easier option would be to change her while she's asleep but I wouldn't want her waking up half way confused.

I took of her sweater and leggings leaving her in her underwear when she woke up and looked around with wide eyes and started whining jumping on her feet

"Y/n enough get changed" i say taking her swimsuit out and taking of her underwear before she hesitantly steps into the leg pieces as i slip the swimsuit up and over her arms and chest.

"Let's go" i say holding out my hand, y/n huffs but holds onto it while I hold her goggles in one hand and guide her through to the pools, luckily for us, Tony payed for private swim classes so there wasn't anyone else in there with her.

"Have fun baby" i smile kissing her head and leaving, i walked round the back and to the front watching y/n from the big glass window.

Y/N'S POV
My stupid plan didn't even work, mama was supposed to bring me back home but I was half changed when I woke up after accidentally properly falling asleep.

"Just slide your legs into the pool" the stupid swimming teacher says, i shake my head biting on my finger taking a step back. I looked to my side seeing mama standing at the window with her arms folded and an annoyed look on her face.