$ 51 $

CHAPTER 51
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"G'morning Faye," Fezco said to Faye as he walked past the kitchen table, dropping his notebook on it.

"Good morning. What are you writing?" Faye asked, peeking at the page it was opened on.

"A love letter."

"For Princess?" Faye asked and picked the notebook up while Fezco poured himself a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, she got a bunch of old love letters her dad wrote to her mom and she was reading em the other day and was almost crying cause her dad was like, hella sweet and shit, and so I thought maybe I should write her one?"

He glanced back at Faye and snatched the notebook from her before she could read anything.

"Nah this personal," He told her and closed the notebook.

"Sorry," She laughed. "What did you write?"

"Uh...just a lotta shit iono how to say with like, actual words," He shrugged and folded the notebook, tucking it in his back pocket as he leaned on the counter with his cereal bowl.

"That's so cute," Faye smiled. "Is she almost ready?"

"Yeah, my bad, I was jus distracting her and shit," Fezco smirked as he ate his cereal.

"Ew," Faye scoffed as Estrella walked into the kitchen with them.

"I literally fucking hate you," She gave Fezco a look as she grabbed her concealer from her vanity.

He laughed, "Fuck did I do?"

"Fuck did I do?" She mocked him and smeared concealer on the hickie on her upper boob.

Fezco kissed his teeth, "You said I could."

"Yeah but I said lower," Estrella rolled her eyes at him as she tried to cover up the mark. "You always do this shit."

"Whatever mane," He laughed and continued eating his cereal, making a mental note to do that shit again later tonight. "Come on, let's get y'all to the mall, I got shit to do."

Fezco dropped the two girls off at the mall, giving Estrella his credit card per usual. Yet he doesn't wanna be called a sugar daddy?

Anyways, the first thing the girls did was search for some newborn size Black Air Force 1's, which they found at Finish Line.

Estrella almost cried seeing how cute and tiny they were, both the shoes and the box and the cute ass little socks.

Along with the shoes, she bought a gift bag and some tissue paper at some other store to put it all together like an actual gift.

After spending a few hours at the mall with Faye, most of that time being spent drinking boba and sitting in massage chairs, they went home, where Estrella put the gift together all secretively.

The fact that Fezco was also writing his love letter to her all secretively was super helpful, so he didn't catch on.

And if she were to be unsure about the whole black Air Forces thing being the perfect way to tell Fezco that she was pregnant, Estrella and Fezco were unintentionally wearing the same fucking shoes that day.