$ 52 $

CHAPTER 52
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

To my pretty ass wife
Estrella O'Neil

Even though you always think I'm playing when I say this, I mean it with my whole heart. I've loved you since I met you. You were always nice as fuck to me and I think that's what drew me to you...along with the fact that you pretty as fuck. My grandma always told me that there was a short supply of kindness in this world, but you're full of it. My grandma also always told me to never fall in love. Obviously I ain't fucking listen, because I fell in love with you, but I'm happy it was you that I broke her rules for. I'd like to think that she'd be happy it was you too though. She liked you, thought you were cute and sometimes she laughed at me when I would talk about you, but most of the time she would just listen. She used to say that my mom had a pure heart, and that you reminded her of my mom. I don't know if it was because you were cute or you had a pure heart or she knew you had a thing for criminals, but she said you did. And I'm pretty sure she probably knew I loved you way before I even fucking knew.

"Princess, bring me the pink backpack from the closet!" Hector called out to Estrella as he counted through the money that Marie dropped on his coffee table.

"Your wife still ain't returned?" Marie asked as she lit a cigarette, noticing her recurring absence.

"Nah, it's been months," Hector shook his head.

"Yeah well I thought she'd be back by now."

Hector glanced at Marie, then at Fezco standing by the couch where a baby was seated.

"Who's the kid?" Hector half nodded at the baby.

"Your wife isn't the only cunt mother who abandoned her baby. He's my new grandson," Marie answered as Estrella walked into the living room with a Care Bears backpack.

Hector used it to hide his product, because who would ever think that there hundreds of hardcore drugs tucked away in a pink Care Bears backpack?

"Gracias," Hector thanked Estrella, who hummed a response and smiled at Fezco and the baby, taking a seat besides him.

"Hey little guy," Estrella smiled at the baby, who smiled as he recognized her from a few days ago when they met.

"His name's Ashtray now," Fezco informed her.

"Ashtray?" Estrella laughed as the baby crawled into her lap.

"He was eating cigarettes out of an ashtray so that's what my grandma named him," Fezco explained, taking Ashtray's spot next to Estrella.

She laughed as she rubbed his head with her hand while Ashtray leaned on her, looking up at Fezco, who was jealous as fuck of Ashtray in the moment.

Marie glanced at the kids besides her, letting out a huff of amusement once seeing the way Fezco looked at Estrella.

"How fuckin adorable," Marie commented, snapping Fezco out of his trance to look at her.

After re-uping and leaving Hector's house, Marie drove around with the two boys to take care of some drop offs.

She glanced over at Fezco while she drove, who was trying to keep Ashtray busy with a few baby toys Estrella had given him that used to belong to her siblings.