Before the reveal

The three girls arrived at the macher house in Dewey's cop car. His house was out in the middle of nowhere but you could hear the music blasting from a mile away.

"Alright you girls have fun but not too much fun or i'll bust ya" Tatum rolled her eyes at Dewey before hopping out of the car, Lizzie and Sidney followed. When the three girls made it into the house it reeked of alcohol and sweat. They walked into the kitchen as Tatum yelled "caterers here" Lizzie looked over to see a bunch of guys drinking beer out of a funnel. "Mature" Elizabeth said to them.

"Where you guys been? We had to get started without you". Stu said Elizabeth and Sidney made their way to the living room sitting on the red couch she watched Sidney go through all the movies. "The fog, terror train, prom night, How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies" she asked to no one in particular.

"She's the scream queen" Randy answered, "With a set of lungs like that she should be" Stu said leaning onto Tatum. Lizzie was zoned out during the rest of the conversation, she knew what was coming and she didn't like it, Billy and Sidney had to 'Talk'. She snapped out of it when the doorbell rang. "I got it. Tatum can you get me another beer" Stu said, jumping over the couch, Elizabeth rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour wondering how Billy puts up with him.

"What am I? The beer wench?" Tatum asked. Getting up off the couch. Not even seconds later Stu came running back telling everyone that Gale weathers was here. Lizzie knew tatum would lose it and she was right she walked right up to dewey before pulling him into a conversation.

Elizabeth eyed Gale before getting back into character and comforting her cousin until Dewey pulled Sidney out into the foyer. Tatum walked towards the garage Elizabeth looked towards Stu who gave her a look telling her the plan was on. She got up and followed tatum to the garage waiting until she was far enough inside she then shut and locked the door before walking back into the party.

A couple minutes later a lot of people started to leave because of curfew Stu was at his door saying goodbye while Sidney was looking for Tatum and Lizzie helped. "Tatum come on" Sid yelled from upstairs before shouts came telling her Tatum wasn't up there. "Have you seen Tatum, Stu?" Elizabeth asked "No I haven't seen her". The three let out a scream as Billy jumped into the doorway, Billy gave both Stu and Lizzie a look saying the plans on.

But Stu had to be an idiot "Billy hmmm what are you doing here?" "I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone" Elizabeth was jealous but she had a role to play so she kept in character "You know if Tatum see's you here, she'll draw blood" she said pretending to back Sidney up. "I'll tell you what, how about you guys go up to my parents room and you can talk... whatever" Clapping his hands together when he paused.

"Subtlety Stu, you should look it up," Billy fired back. He was going to ruin the plan. "No,no it's ok we do need to talk" and with that Sidney took his hand leading him up the stairs not before he hit Stu right in the gut and winked at Lizzie.

Randy appeared from his seat in the lounge room just in time to see Sidney dragging Billy upstairs. "What's Leatherface doing here?" Randy asked, watching the two stalk upstairs. "He came to make up"

Randy had a look of disappointment and hurt written all over his face. The girl he had loved his entire life was now taken from his grasp again. "There goes my chance with Sid" Elizabeth was fed up. She just wanted to kill Sidney and call her selfish but she wanted Billy all to herself.

"Like you had one" she pushed past Randy while Stu ooed and walked after her.

"I'm going to the bathroom dont stuff this up" She whispered to him before walking upstairs "I won't" He yelled up at her. She walked into the bathroom getting ready for the performance of a lifetime. She waited until she heard screaming and she knew it was time.

I cant believe this book is nearly finished I can't 

thank you all enough for reading, if you would like go 

check out my Robby Keene book EndGame and follow my Tik Tok

Potter_loomiswattpad!!!