~FORTY ONE~

Zhan knew he should be so emotional, he is pregnant now, and his husband has promised to get justice for him, xiao zhan was really angry and he hated his dad and the so called woman he should call step mother! Conspiring to kill her mother and lying to him all these year's, he is going to make that woman pay.

Tommorow is going to be mr xiao funeral and xiao zhan who didn't want to go before now wants to go.

Yibo didn't want wuxian and fen to follow them to the funeral, so that night for the first time he called his friend to babysit the two kids for two day's and that night he was left alone with xiao zhan in the house, wuxian and fen didn't throw a tantrum and they happily followed wang yibo friend to his house.

Zhan talked with the kids in the morning before they left for the funeral, wuxian and fen made new friend's and they even don't miss xiao zhan and wang yibo and they want to stay with their new friend's forever so they don't have to come and pick them up, wang yibo who listened to his son and daughter word's was stunned and his lips twitched, having his friend jiang Cheng look after his kids for two day's but now it looks like he bought his kids and now they don't even want to go back home.

Wang yibo:"He even bought my kid's after one night."

Xiao zhan:"Don't be upset, wuxian and fen has never interacted with other kids when they're home and now that they meet other kids they're excited."

Yibo wanted to say something but then closed his mouth again, it looks like he forgot that he has been imprisoning the kids and xiao zhan for so long, though he allowed xiao zhan to work, for the kid's he never bothered apart from going to school and only one time he had the bodyguards to take the kids out, wuxian and fen has always stayed inside the house without going out, and it can explain the reason as to why the two kid's were very happy when they heard they're going to visit another house which has kids to play with.

Yibo knew it is his fault and his expression changed and he became sad, looking and thinking closely hereally was a bad partner and father, he did everything because he was still being blinded by his childhood trauma and he didn't care if his children will be sad and affected because of his ways.

"Do you think what i did before was bad? I imprisoned you and the children too, you were the only person who was very sincere and very good to me, you were loyal and always followed my instructions, never argued with me or leave me alone even after i did alot of terrible thing's to you, i thought i was protecting you and the kids from danger and those people who were monsters outside but the truth was i was the monster all along, you deserve to be happy and have your freedom but i took that way for almost eight year's, do you think I'm a terrible father and partner?" Yibo who was really sad for the first time since they got married admitted that what he was doing all these year's was wrong and the pregnant xiao zhan was caught offguard he didn't expect one day xiao zhan will actually say those words and admit his own mistakes! Saying that what he was doing before was wrong!.

Zhan knew what wang yibo told him that he was trying to change for the better was just a cover up, he doesn't want him to know he is secretly meeting some professional psychologist or psychiatrist to help him, well even if he will not tell him, it's no problem, his husband is getting better and better everyday and as for him, he is loving this husband more and more and not even once will he allow someone from out of nowhere to come and destroy their happy home!.

"Not even once were you terrible, my husband will always remain to be my husband and the father of my kids and my unborn baby, god chose you for me and i know god made the right choice, not even once was he wrong, your my soulmate and i love you forever." Zhan hugged his husband and couldn't help himself but cry, where can he get such a perfect husband? If he was to leave his husband and kids behind then he doesn't want to imagine what could have happened.  It must be terrible and scary and he could have regretted for the rest of his life.

Wang yibo:"why is my wife so good? god really chose the most beautiful man in the whole world."

Yibo and xiao zhan whose relationship got even more stronger and closer left and headed to the funeral, mr xiao didn't have any family, he grew up knowing that he is from the orphanage and didn't have any parent's, the only person he was to call family was xiao zhan mother, but then even the woman who helped him and treated him well got betrayed by the person she wholeheartedly trusted, giving out all the valuables she had to his husband, expecting their life to get better, but her hopes were destroyed.

Just few people attended the funeral and those who came only came to watch the show nothing else, yibo dressed normally but his aura didn't dissapear, arriving at the funeral site with xiao zhan, all the people present looked at their side and the people present were beyond surprised to see that wang yibo actually came with his partner, he actually allowed his partner to be seen by other people, yibo frowned and hugged xiao zhan possessively, then shot a sharp gaze at those people who immediately looked away while trembling in fear.

Zhan and yibo went to pay respects to the deceased, he was surprised when he saw ni mantian looking at him sharply and tried many times to speak but no word's came out of her mouth and that not being enough the person beside her seems to be a disfigured woman he couldn't recognise. Zhan wondered if Maria couldn't be allowed to even come and bury her father by the police.