Chapter 14

WARNING- this chapter contains abuse if it triggers/disturbs you, I advice you skip this part.

B L A K E

I was crying the whole time,literally the whole time,I was doing anything I could to break this stupid chain,and trying not to scratch this rash on my neck,"come on,sweetheart,you gotta eat" they sent Ethan to be with me,knowing I was a completely wreck at the moment.

"I'm not hungry" I was crying quietly,salty tears running down my cheeks,"Blake,look at me" he say closer to me,cupping my cheek,I felt so safe with him,it felt weird,"I would've helped you if I could,you know I would,I would've even took you and Rio under my custody if I could,but you see the situation we're troubled in,they'll kill me if I'll help you and Rio to get out of here,so at least eat,please sweetheart,you know what,I'll tell them we'll have a fun day,just you and me,and maybe my boys,hmm?".

He wiped my tears,smiling at me,"I don't know...I want to be alone" and I'll fell like an outsider with them,"okay" he bent down,kissing my forehead. He got up,wiping the last of my tears,"I'll see you later today" he opened the door,causing Tom and Theo to fall inside,making me whimper,turning on my stomach,"I told you not to fucking eavesdrop,she needs time".

"Blake,baby,please just-" I raised my middle finger,making him shut his mouth,"give her time,okay,she needs to be alone for a while" I felt their stares on my back,but I didn't give a shit,"yeah you're right,she doesn't want to see us right now" right now?,I don't want to see you ever again.y

I heard the door being closed.

Making me turn over,grabbing the tv remote from the drawer,glaring at the food as if it's the enemy.

I hate it as much as I hate them.

R  I  O

"I missed you so much" Brianna moaned against my lips,as we made out,"you're so fucking beautiful" I grabbed her ass firmly in my hand,making her moan louder. There was loud banging on the door,making us pull away from each other,"knock it off,fuckers" Angel put a tray on the drawer,two plates on it,"fuck you" he smiled,patting my cheek harshly,slapping me,"I have a very good feeling about today" he smiled,kissing my forehead,making me push him away.

He chuckled,leaving the room with a smile on his face,"you think they know we plan to escape" Bri whispered in my ear,a frown forming in between my eyebrows,"I don't know,I hope not" I stroked her cheek,pecking her lip. I planned the escape plan for today,and I really really hope it'll work.

We turned on the tv,looking at Blake for a little while,"she'll be happy soon" she pecked my lip again,sitting in between my legs. Those chains were obviously still on my wrists,ruining every move I take,but lucky me,Bri had a bobby pin in her hair. Bri watched a movie while she was eating,I was only gawking at the wall,I was literally panicking,I know what will happen if we won't succeed,they'll hurt her,physically and mentally.

"Hey,Ray!" I broke out of my trance,focusing on Brianna,"everything will be fine" I sniffled,holding back the tears I had no idea why I had,"I-I'm scared for her" she cupped my cheek,kissing my forehead,"I know" she placed her head against my chest,following the exact plan.

I slowly brought my hand up to her hair,massaging her scalp,slowly taking the pin out of her hair,laying down on the bed as I took it out of her hair. I started messing with the locks of the chains,trying to unlock them with the bobby pin,which,surprisingly succeeded,I felt such a relief. Brianna rubbed my leg,knowing I'm freaking out on the inside.