Chapter 7 The Ultimate Disciple

Elevating from six to nine on the Torino scale!

The Hero Association was scrambling to get ahold of the situation, the primary display projecting the image of a meteor. . . one heading right for Earth.

It suddenly changed trajectory, and was now descending upon City Z. . . .

———————————————————————

The Lone Cyborg stood idly within the bathroom of Saitama's apartment, leisurely dressed. He soon received a call. . .

Genos: Should I go now? . . . Alright.

Returning to the main area of the apartment, he spotted Saitama resting on his futon.

Genos: Sensei, for some reason the Hero Association wants me to come in. I will be back later.

Saitama: *waves* Okay, maybe you're getting fired? *laughs*

Genos took his leave, beginning to long walk to the Hero Association branch building in Z-City. . .

City Z - Rose Mountain

Citrine yawned as the sun began to set. The young man was relaxing on his home's patio, admiring the beautiful orange horizon. . .

His nerves suddenly steeled, a massive spike of energy reaching his senses. The young hero rose to his feet and gazed up to the sky, feeling the immense presence grow nearer. . .

Citrine: That's. . . That's not good. That's not good at all. . .

Without further ado, he ran inside and equipped his hero gear before taking off into the sky. . . .

City Z - Hero Association Branch Building

The Blonde Cyborg entered the prism-esc building, suitcase in hand. It was dark inside, practically abandoned.

???: Ah, you would be Genos?

The Cyborg shifted his natural glare to the only other person in the building.

S-Class Rank 3: Silver Fang [Bang]

Bang: My name is Bang. Nice to meet you.

Genos: . . . Bang. Class S Rank 3, a.k.a. Silver Fang. He possesses true skill.

The blonde fully faced his superior, cutting to the chase.

Genos: The Association called me in.

Bang: Everyone is at headquarters. This little branch office is empty now. Each of the S-Class Heroes got called to come here, but we're the only ones who showed up.