이십오(25): Wedding Ring

DAY 61

THIRD PERSON

The newlywed couple were looking for the perfect wedding ring. It took a long time to choose because they both had different opinions and preferences.

They do not meet each other in the end; they keep arguing about the ring and its design.

Lalisa wants to get a ring from Bvlgari while Jennie wants it from Chanel, as expected because she was known as Human Chanel.

At this moment, the married couple are sitting beside each other, facing the jewelry shop they want to visit while drinking a frappe they bought at the Starbucks behind them.

"How should we settle this?" Lalisa asked as she took a sip of her frappe.

"Who will be the one who will pay for it?" Jennie asked back instead of answering her wife's question, which made the latter look at her with one raised eyebrow.

Subconsciously, Lalisa put her hand in her purse as if she was finding her wallet. Then she remembered that she left her wallet in Seoul and that she also didn't have enough money to buy expensive jewelry since her mom closed her bank accounts.

"I heard that Chanel released a new collection of jewelry." Lalisa said, making her wife smile with success. "Stop smiling; it's annoying."

They rose from their seats and entered the Chanel.

As they look for a wedding ring, Lalisa feels awkward because of the stares that all the staff are giving them. She looked over in the human-sized mirror to check on herself if she looked presentable.

All of a sudden, a hand brushed Lalisa's bangs and tapped her right cheek gently. It is her wife, who is now smiling widely at her.

"You look absolutely stunning, Lili." Jennie complimented her wife since she noticed that she (L) was somehow apprehensive.

"Thanks." Lalisa said in a low voice, feeling a bit shy about the sudden compliment.

The staff showed them a lot of wedding rings with different designs on them. They were both staring at the wedding rings in front of them with a frown on their faces. They were both serious about looking for a very nice ring.

"How about this?" Lalisa and Jennie said in sync while pointing at the same ring, which is an 18K beige gold ring.

The design was simple, yet they both thought that it would definitely look great on their ring fingers.

The staff that was assisting them couldn't help but giggle and asked the couple, "Do you want to wear it now or we will still pack it?"

"We will wear it now." The married couple said it again in unison.

Jennie paid for the wedding rings using her black card; since they were already in the Chanel store, she bought some stuff like perfume, shoes, and clothes not for herself but for her wife.

Lalisa just watched how Jennie spent her money on all that expensive Chanel stuff. She didn't even look at the price tag, she just pointed to the things she would like to buy and the staff immediately packed them.