Chapter 19

Alexandra's POV

The week went by quick, it was mostly spent with school, homework and me spending lunch in the library that Ares so kindly offered to show me.

Ares had been grumpy ever since he saw me having lunch with the boys, and right after we got home, he gave me an hour long lecture on how I shouldn't be friends with boys, that their intentions aren't right.

Funny because he's a boy. I didn't listen though, I still talked with Sebastian and Nolan. Everett. I've been seeing a few times but not as much as I saw the other two.

I learned that Sebastian was the golden boy of the group, he was such a goofy boy that you can never seem to stop laughing around. He would make you laugh till your stomach ached and your mouth rip from how big you would smile.

Nolan was quiet, but you wouldn't think that when you get to know him more. At first he's all quiet, but once you get to know him a little, he would talk more, he's just more of a closed off person.

The Dad of their group was Nolan, he was smart and would stop you from doing stupid things most of the time, like how he stopped Sebastian from dumping the trash can full of rubbish into Everett's car, knowing how mad he would get.

He was also the person that's hard to get to know, most of the times he's either analysing you, or he's telling you random facts related to what we learn, which most of the time I throw another fact at him because you can never have too many facts, right?

Everett... well you could say he's the boy who loves filling his skin with ink and his lungs with smoke. The times I've seen him around school, would be at the car park where he would either be smoking, or in the hallways where his knuckles would be all bloody and his face all messed up.

And before I knew it, it was already the weekend and I was sat in the living room with my brothers, watching a movie since Mom and Dad were out on a date.

Before they left though, they made sure to leave a list of rules, specifically for the boys since she knew how much of a trouble they were.

"I'm so bored." Ares groaned as he leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes.

The sound of the TV filled the entire living room while a random movie played on TV that no one was paying attention to.

Not gonna lie, the movie was boring and we all know no one was actually watching it, but there was nothing else to watch.

"Can we do something more fun." Evan said with his eyes on his phone and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

Elio looked up from his laptop and raised his eyebrows at Evan, "Like what?" He asked.

"Can we bake cookies?!" I interrupted, excitement immediately filling my body.

The only reason I wanna bake them is because I've been craving cookies and what's better than home baked cookies?

I looked around at everyone, to see them either looking at me unamused or with their eyes on their phone, straight up ignoring my question.

"Come on! What else can we do at 9pm?" I whined when I received no replies.

A frown appeared on my face when my brothers proceeded to put their concentration on their phone and I stood up, my hands dusting my pyjama pants as I started walking away, "Fine, I'll make them myself and I'm not sharing." I said, hearing groans from the living room.

I immediately went to my room and changed into something more comfortable and something I wouldn't mind getting dirty, which included a different pair of pyjama pants and a long sleeve top.