Chapter 13

Riley and Lillian entered their joined classes. While Riley was busy talking to her friends, irritating the teacher.

Lillian was trying hard to concentrate on the class and not drift off to her fantasy land, which was proving to be harder with every passing minute.

'Aww. Do you wanna save the world instead of being stuck in this boring class?' A small blue, squishy looking creature asked her popping out of nowhere.

'Yea. Hell yeah.' She replied looking at the weird symbols the teacher was writing on the board.

'No. Don't. Don't. Daydream.' She said to herself, shaking her head.

"You." The teacher said pointing towards Lillian.

She looked at the file infront of her searching for the new student's name.

"Lillian Black. Is my class so boring that you are drifting asleep?" The teacher said her looking annoyed.

Lillian nodded her head.

Honesty is the best policy.

The teacher thinned her lips and wrote a detention slip for her.

"I will meet you after school in detention." The teacher said passing Lillian the slip with the fakest smile she could muster.

Lillian leaned back on the chair she was seating on, looking at the slip in her hand.

Riley looked over at her sister with a pout.

'Poor Lillian.'

She thought to herself.

Riley raised her hand. The teacher gestured her to put her hand down while she continued explaining her subject.

But the twin kept waving her hand making her teacher groan in annoyance.

"What?" The teacher grumbled.

"In her defense, if you didn't speak in the dull tone of yours when you are explaining history. You might actually be a..... little entertaining." Riley stated as a matter of fact making the teacher turn red in the face in anger.

"Detention to you too, Miss King." The teacher said.

Riley grinned in delight and looked at her sister, who just looked at her as if she was looking through her soul.

Lillian looked at the girl that purposely got a detention slip in wonder, in wonder why she would do that?

She then shook her head deducing Riley wanted to get closer to her.

Lillian yawned, drifting off to her dreamland where she was saving the day and was loved- though she tried hard not too.

~~~~

IN DETENTION

Lillian was the first to arrive followed by a group a sports people with Issac.

Issac looked surprised seeing Lillian in detention on her first day and sat beside her.

"Who did you punch this time, Riley." One of the sports men asked her, taking a seat behind her.

"Ohh actually she is not Riley. This is Lillian." Issac explained to his red headed friend.

The red head looked startled and blinked a few times. He stood up from and walked around and in front of Lillian's table so he could clearly see her face.

"No, you're messing with me. This is Riley. But gotta admit, you almost had me there for a second there." He said looking impressed.

Right then the door to the room opened revealing a replica of the girl in front of the red head.

He looked at Riley, who just entered, with wide eyes then at the girl in front of him that looked just like her.

"What." He gasped out.

"Lillian. Christian Stewart. Christian. Lillian Black." Issac introduced them.

"Move or you will be moved." Riley said standing beside Christian.

"Yea." He dragged out and heavily dragged his leg from the seats.

"Well he looks shocked." Riley pointed out looking amused.

"Can you blame him?" Issac asked more like stated.

Riley shook her head and looked at Lillian with a wide grin.

"So tell me, how is my birth family?" Riley asked wanting to know everything about her newfound sister and family.

Issac looked taken aback at that question and even offended. "We are your family. Mom and dad are going to be so hurt if they heard that."

"I know. That's why I'm asking that in school."

"I don't know." Lillian said taking a book out of her bag and looking at it with droopy eyes so they won't talk to her further.

"Thanks Lillian." Issac groaned out, thankful.

"You don't know?" Christian and Riley asked astound in unison.

"No, really. I don't know." She said, stressing 'really', looking at her replica and then at Issac who looked at her questioningly.

Riley looked flabbergasted at the new information she's gotten.

How can someone not know anything about the family one has been living with for 16 years.