Part 34 - Stupid...

Namjoon: Yah! come out of here! Right now!

Y/N: ... (Sobbed without looking at him.)

Namjoon: Don't force me to come inside to take you out!!!

Namjoon's tone was reflecting his anger even if it was not what he wanted. He sighed and closed his eyes when he didn't see her moving.

 He sighed and closed his eyes when he didn't see her moving

Namjoon: Y/N... I ask you one more time, come out of here...

Y/N: ... I am sorry...

Jin just arrived. One of the guard had follow Namjoon and sent their location to the eldest. He nodded in direction of Namjoon who was kneeling near a structure for kids.

Jin: Namjoon... is she inside that thing?

Namjoon: Yes... that idiot refuses to come out!

Jin: Change your tone and your words first. Move! (He took his place.) Y/N, Sweetie... Oppa is here... try to calm down first, okay?

Y/N: ... I am sorry... I am just an idiot... an idiot...

Jin: Sweetie... listen to me, everything is okay, Oppa is here now, come with me... everything will be alright... (His tone was soft, and he extended his hand toward her.)

Thanks to his reassuring voice, Y/N stopped to cry and looked at him. Her look crossed his and her body moved by his own. She was now only at few centimeters from Jin. She took his hand timidly and he attracted her against him in a tight hug.

 She took his hand timidly and he attracted her against him in a tight hug

Jin: Never leave like that ever again!!!

Y/N: ... I am sorry... I know that it was stupid but...

Jin: shhh... you were hurt... I understand, it's normal, and I am sorry for that. Let's go back home...

Namjoon was staring at Jin and Y/N. She was somehow afraid of him, but she came out as soon as Jin showed up. His attitude lately was probably the cause of her lack of trust on him.