ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, if you're from TVRFHD and been supporting my stories then this announcement is just right for ya.

If yoy check my profile, I just also update about the change in my plans.

And opo, lahat po ng uploaded works ko ay tuluyan ko nang itutuloy tuloy ang daloy ng story and updates.

Naisip ko na ang TVRFHD will be finished and this VROS is advancing on it's own pace, I decided to also include starting my other two upcoming story which is the Villainess Series 3: Villainess Who Wears Mask and Villainess Series 4: The True Role of the Villainess.

Dahil feelingera ako, naisip ko na keri ko naman siguro na mag update na nang utay utay sa kanila, even without finishing the other 2 on going works of mine.

I also think about this hard, kasi mga mare, feeling ko nga kasi feelingera ako na binubulungan na ako ng 2 other stories ko ng flow and attention. Yes, nagpaparamdam na sila sa akin even though I once firm to say to these stories to wait for me to get them or there. Well, my instinct cannot refute to do so. AaaAaa, I ended up surrending to the flow and luring of it.

It's like they're calling me out. Well, I am a writer that rely on my nature and instinct, my imagination and my passion to move. And yeah, it's running wild.

But yeah, you can expect me now to irregularly or unexpectedly update on any of the 3 stories. But TVRFHD is my main prior now, since it's on it's end T . T

Before officially starting to update, I want to answer you questions. Just reply-comment to this statement and you're free to ask whether it's about my stories or me (not too personal hehe) that's gonna be all and;

Thank you for the constant and unyielding support on my stories and loving my creations and babies, please always be well, safe and sound everyone!