Happy

(Moon's POV)

I woke up with my system over heating. My head was spinning and the room was dark. I looked around to see that Y/N was in my arms, cuddled tightly into my chest. I let out a deep breath and the memory of last night came back to me.

After we had gotten into a fight, we came home and Y/N cried to me. They sat next to me and laid their head on me and it was the first time in a long time I remembered what being touched felt like. I had my love back.

Y/n shuffled in their sleep a bit and I saw their eyes flutter open to look at me. I was relieved they woke up, I guess that fear will always be in the back of my mind now.

"Good morning Moon"

They grabbed my face and kissed me. I was sparking with how much I was heating up. Y/N smiled at how excited I was and climbed on top of me and began kissing me all over my face. I almost burnt through the mattress with how much I was overheating.

We laid and talked for a minute, and then Y/N asked if they could speak to Sun. I agreed. They gave me a kiss and got up and switched on the light.

(Sun's POV)

"Sun shine!"

Y/N kissed me gently and held me right.

I have always needed love. From when I was created, I think i've thrived on it. I finally was receiving it again and I feel like a years long sickness has been cured.

"I'm sorry we yelled at you last night"

"It's okay. I understand. I would yell at you if you were gone for that long. I don't even know how to
apologize to you"

Y/N cuddled into me, sighing loudly.

"Sun, i'm gonna shower and wash my hair with MY shampoo. I miss it. Can you order some food? You can pick"

"Of course" I smiled warmly at Y/N.

I walked into the living room and dialed the number for Y/N's favorite restaurant. I have been waiting for this moment where we can share little things like this again. It felt refreshing. My home was back home.

When I was at the pizzaplex, I never understood why people were always so quick to go back home because why would they want to leave a place so fun? Now I understand it. Completely. Home isn't a place, its people. It is what you make it

I heard the shower turn on and I could hear Y/N humming a song I had never heard. It felt so nice just to have them home. I listened to their humming and leaned back into the couch that was suddenly a lot more comfortable now that they were home. When they were gone it felt like sleeping on a rock.

I closed my eyes and listened to the tune of their voice and slowly felt myself drifting to sleep. Maybe this was the first time I felt genuinely relaxed since the day they left. They were home, they remembered me, and we were happy. Just like before.

I dozed off with the pleasant thoughts.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I jumped up to the sound of someone banging on the door. I guess I had been asleep a lot longer than I had realized. I looked around and saw Y/N sitting next to me watching tv in a towel, hair still wet.

"Just leave it at the door!" they yelled out to the delivery man.

"I would get it, but I don't want to put clothes on. I would ask you to get it... but I think that would raise a lot of questions" they said with a smile.

Once we heard the car drive off, I crept to the door and brought the food it. We opened our boxes and turned on one of Y/N's favorite movies.

We were happy.