CHAPTER 24

Grecan alternately looked at the two and the diaper, covering his lower body with his pants.

The bitterness went away, and a distinct disgust came into his eyes.

“I don’t want to.”

“It feels light if you just wear it.”

When Mirania said it, Grecan shook his head a couple of times.

“It feels really bad.”

It was a white diaper that Grecan glared at. Mirania felt a little awkward, and Chera sighed as if she had seen all the stars in the sky.

“He’s grown up a bit like that. Don’t regret it later.”

Chera considered Grecan’s lower body condition on a human level, but she was not attached to Grecan’s wolf form, enough to not persuade him.

On the contrary, Grecan, who firmly refuses to wear it even though he cares about it, grumbled, returning discarded underwear and diapers into his cape.

“He’s a werewolf, but he’s picky about everything…”

With Chera’s complaints in one ear, Mirania dressed Grecan.

The pants were not difficult to put in the legs because they were touched on one leg and the other.

Next was a white long-sleeved shirt. Looking at the smooth gloss, it seems to be a better material than the wrinkled pants fabric.

When Mirania was holding the shirt to see how much he was dressed in pants, Grecan turned and inserted one arm and the other into each position.

The shirt looked comfortable as it gently wrapped around Grecan’s upper body.

After that, they gave him a black tie. Of course, she had never done it before, so it was sloppy.

Chera pushed Mirania aside as if she couldn’t watch any longer.

“Get out of the way.”

Grecan looked down at the completion of the tie.

But Chera’s was no different from the Mirania’s finished version, and a low growl of Grecan poured into Chera’s ear.

Chera backed down with a slightly embarrassed face. “Well, ties don’t matter,” Chera muttered.

It was my first time tying on a girl’s ribbon like this even though I was good at it.

Mirania clicked her tongue, then the sloppy tie shape went over coolly.

Scarlett was the only one who would notice that the tie was sloppy at the meeting, and Scarlett was not someone who cared what the wolf child wore.