seven: "you have to trust me"

"Hey, we'll be right in," Alicia speaks as we get to the house

"Hey, we'll be right in," Alicia speaks as we get to the house. Y/n glances to Alicia feeling the brunette grab her arm stopping her from walking with the rest of the group. Travis, Nick, and Chris all nod as they head towards the house. Y/n's eyes glance to Alicia then to the house feeling a bit sick watching the three walk to the house. "I need you to tell me the truth, Y/n-"

"Alicia, something's wrong," Y/n says cutting Alicia off, slightly. Y/n's eyes glance around, looking all over the plantation and looking all over the house. Alicia tilts her head, confused.

"Yeah, something's wrong. You're being cryptic when you speak. Speaking in code-"

"Alicia, no. I mean-" Before Y/n could get out her words the sound of gunshots go off. Immediately, without thinking and hesitation Y/n leaps forward grabbing Alicia and taking her down behind the shed. The two hit the ground hard, Y/n practically laying on top of Alicia to shield her as the gun fire goes.

"No, no keep your head down," Y/n says, gently sort of hushed as she felt Alicia go to pick up her hand. Y/n covers the girl reaching for her left ankle and lifting up her own jean pant pulling out the revolver she had. She gently and hurriedly, while glancing around places it underneath the barrel beside them.

"Y/n, my mom and brother are in there," Alicia whispers as the gun fire dies down. Y/n nods slowly lifting herself up, glancing over to the left of her to the house. There she sees a bunch of people, the people she was with from the beginning of this whole apocalypse. A heavy sigh escapes her lips as she pulls back and looks to Alicia.

"Alicia, you got to run. Run as far-"

"I'm not going anywhere without my mom and brother or you," Alicia says cutting Y/n off. Y/n shakes her head, clenching her jaw as a voice shouts causing Y/n to jump.

"Oh Y/n! It's time to come out or we have to execute plan 245!" Rue's voice shouts and immediate fear sinks over Y/n's face as she stares straight ahead. Alicia's eyes trail to Y/n, seeing the fear all over the girl's face. Alicia gently lifts up her hand placing it on Y/n's arm.

"What's plan 245?" Alicia asks, her voice in a hushed whisper. Y/n shakes her head from side to side.

"Alicia, whatever happens, you have to trust me," Y/n speaks quietly, keeping her eyes straight ahead.

"Y/n-"

"Alicia, trust me. Don't come out of this spot no matter what," Y/n said cutting Alicia off, turning her head. Alicia shook her head but Y/n reached up her hand and cupped Alicia's cheek with it. "You have to trust me. If you don't your mom and brother and all those people you are with, will die. Do you understand?"

Alicia's green eyes move back and forth between Y/n's teary ones before she slowly nods her head up and down. Y/n nods and lets go of Alicia's face as she stands, nodding at Alicia before turning and rushing out of the spot.