Bonus!

As some of you may ask for what their future child looks like, this is how I designed them in Gacha Club!

Their name is Latte Boba Cookie!They grow up to also be a watcher but has two swords with them at all time! Some cookies think that the sword on their waist is fake, but it is in fact an actual working sword! It just isn't used often! The scar on ...

They grow up to also be a watcher but has two swords with them at all time! Some cookies think that the sword on their waist is fake, but it is in fact an actual working sword! It just isn't used often! The scar on their face is a birth mark!
Description:
After the ice cream and coffee mixed in the affogato, it formed a much sweeter latte! A lovely mix of caramel boba and latte, Latte Boba Cookie certainly is a lovely and sweet cookie! With two swords at their hand at all times, they are one of the most alert cookie in earthbread! They certainly won't disappoint the ever so long generation of watchers in the family!

Their attack:
They are an ambush. The will charge behind and slash at their opponents, dealing critical damage before charging forward, doing extra damage to any enemies. They also heal a bit of health, but it isn't recommended to reply on them for this!

Game description:
Latte Boba Cookie was born in a caring family! Hence, their ever so sweet personality!
Latte Boba Cookie is never off guard! So be cautious when talking to them!

Gacha greetings:
Freeze! Who are you?
When you get them:
It's a pleasure to be of service to you

When they attack enemies:
Take that!

when they win:

Mother will be proud...

We did it!

When they loose:
Have... to train... harder...