🌊 Window Washing; A Grand Chase, and more Damages 🌊

Another chapter not too far! Haha I'm on a roll and thanks to everyone for reading and giving such positive feedback, I love reading the comments. It really makes my day! I do wanna know however if you want me to add stories like the Ghost bride in this? I could genderbend that whatever you guys want, or if you guys simply have more love interest just refer to the first chapter for the ones not included yet. As always thank you so much and happy reading!
*********************************************

"You made Kanroji cry at the news and I did not appreciate the sight, but I suppose if she misses you then I guess we miss you too..rat face.."
                    ~Obanai Iguro 🐍

Sigh.

"I'm already exhausted from a whole day of cleaning around here and I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim said with irritation laced in his tone as he sat down when arriving the the cafeteria.

(Y/n) gave him a small nod in agreement before letting out a sigh of her own. "Well sorry to say be we have to do it. I know you're tired but you can rest up once we're finished."

The tanuki grunted in response as he looked back at her. "What's bother me is that, that Ace guy hasn't even shown up here yet! The nerve he has to make us wait after what he did!"

"Maybe he's running late? It happens...."

Grim stayed silent for a before soon looking away. "We'll wait a few more minutes. That's it!"

                          🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Those seconds became minutes and those minutes became bourse. The duo became bored, even the female's crow fell asleep tried of waiting.

"Yep, he ditched us..."

"Now he's super late! I bet he went right us and bailed on us!" Grim said angrily already tired of waiting.

"Yea, seems like it..." The female said as she stared at an angry Grim. "I suppose it would be best to look for him."

With that said Grim quickly nodded at the girl in agreement. "Yea, there's no way am I doing all this punishment for him! Come on, (Y/n) I don't care if we gotta drag him as he starts kicking and screaming. He's washing those windows today!"

"Ok." The female said as she followed behind Grim.

"Let's try not to get lost."

                         🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Hey Ace, get over here! Who do you think you are trying to hide from me?!" Grim yelled out as the two of you walked into a classroom only to look around seeing it empty. "Huh? Maybe there's really no one here...."

"Oh well I wouldn't exactly say that. I'm here after all." A voice said making the two look and see a painting.

"Myah! That painting just talked!" Grim exclaimed.

The Slayer's eyes widen before she simple stared at the painting curiously.

"Magic, fire breathing cats, and talking paintings. It must be a normal around this place...."

"Yes and what of it? Is a talking painting really such an anomaly at this school? That lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?"

(Y/N) blinked as she took in the paintings words before giving a small shrug. "Where I come from. Paintings don't really talk, but this is impressive really.." She said calmly.